Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #11281
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Damn son, put some foil down, save yourself some work.
Old 07-29-2013, 06:46 PM   #11283
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Like he's going to have to ever touch it...

She won't allow him to do dishes!
Oh right, well save her some work so she can make desertz!
Old 07-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #11284
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
One of the peeps at Cindy's office. They were amazing.

Is that...Pizza nachos????!!!!
they are indeed noms.
yes, yes it is, they were amazing! and literally took sam 10 minutes to make
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Looks fuckin delicious
they were the noms!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Damn son, put some foil down, save yourself some work.
\/
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Like he's going to have to ever touch it...

She won't allow him to do dishes!
or cook, im there to do house work and sex, other then that she does the rest.
Quote:
Oh right, well save her some work so she can make desertz!
she already had desert made
Old 07-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #11286
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
hey scott do you have to replace light racing uca upper ball joints with the spc ones or is there ones i can get from like advance or auto zone?
or anyone that would know
you should just replace the whole UCA
Old 07-30-2013, 08:18 AM   #11289
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hey scott do you have to replace light racing uca upper ball joints with the spc ones or is there ones i can get from like advance or auto zone?
or anyone that would know
auto zone thayer? x1000000000000000000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
you should just replace the whole UCA
this/\
Old 07-30-2013, 08:21 AM   #11290

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
Yay pony parts
Attachment 225838
Ohhh, now I get it.

Old 07-30-2013, 08:24 AM   #11291
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Ohhh, now I get it.

now how embarrassing would it be when i passed you in that?
Old 07-30-2013, 08:28 AM   #11292

Quote:
now how embarrassing would it be when i passed you in that?
I dunno, I would be laughing too hard at you.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:45 AM   #11294
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What's wrong with Auto Zone
Old 07-30-2013, 08:48 AM   #11295
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
I dunno, I would be laughing too hard at you.
but what is more sad, my ponyed up car or you being beat by it
Quote:
i use advance just auto zone for a reference
potato pootatto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
What's wrong with Auto Zone
never buy anything thats important for your vehicle there. i have bought axles that were already broke and ones that only lasted 10 miles from there. wheel bearings that were worse then the blown out ones in my truck.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:52 AM   #11296

Quote:
Hit some twisties and we'll see who gets beat.
Old 07-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #11297

Quote:

potato pootatto

never buy anything thats important for your vehicle there. i have bought axles that were already broke and ones that only lasted 10 miles from there. wheel bearings that were worse then the blown out ones in my truck.
Oh interesting. I've only rented tools. I rented a torque wrench (yes yes I know I should have one but my brother took the one I had) and it wouldn't lock in place
Old 07-30-2013, 08:56 AM   #11298
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Hit some twisties and we'll see who gets beat.
ill give ya a run through them. mustangs seen sideways since day one.
i looked up mustang vs scion and was reading how the scions were bragging about beating a 2005 v6 auto mustang thats cute, lets see them try the new v6 motor
Old 07-30-2013, 09:04 AM   #11299

Quote:
ill give ya a run through them. mustangs seen sideways since day one.
i looked up mustang vs scion and was reading how the scions were bragging about beating a 2005 v6 auto mustang thats cute, lets see them try the new v6 motor

Sideways into a tree...

And that sounds like a dumb comparison, why would you pit it against an 8 year old car?
I forget where I saw it a while back, but someone did a big comparison of ~$25k sports cars when the 86 came out. They tested them on multiple race tracks; I think oval and a couple more and more twisty road tracks. IIRC the mustang naturally blew them all away on the oval, but on the more twisty road track the 86 was a close second.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:06 AM   #11300

The new mustangs handle far better than their old counterparts. IIRC I read in a car and driver that the v6 mustang was best in class around Laguna, and that was even with its 115 mph limiter

Products Discussed in this Thread