Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #11301
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post
The new mustangs handle far better than their old counterparts. IIRC I read in a car and driver that the v6 mustang was best in class around Laguna, and that was even with its 115 mph limiter
We'll see what happens when they go to an independent rear.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:21 AM   #11302
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Throw me the keys and give me about an hour. I'll show ya how to throw it through turns
Old 07-30-2013, 09:26 AM   #11303
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
Hopefully they dont.. Thats not what a Mustang is..

Oh and here is the test, beat everything including a 350z and WRX STI, although they arent all the same year cars. The 2012 v6 also beat the 2010 GT
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...1-class-page-3
Old 07-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #11304
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Throw me the keys and give me about an hour. I'll show ya how to throw it through turns
truth. i will be up for a spin.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #11305
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They will half-ass it like every other American car.

Quote:
So what is a Mustang?

A secretary's car with a six cylinder?

A road racing sports car?

A big block bruiser?

A personal luxury car?

A weak-kneed economy car?

It has been all of them.

Nostalgia is great, but not at the expense of innovation and progress. There is no good damn reason why the Mustang should stay behind the times.
Old 07-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #11306
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Ha, probably. Apparently IRS would raise the price of the Mustang $5k. Meanwhile everyone else has it without jacking up the price.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:00 AM   #11307
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ha, probably. Apparently IRS would raise the price of the Mustang $5k. Meanwhile everyone else has it without jacking up the price.
Yep.

It reallyis embarasssing
Old 07-30-2013, 10:14 AM   #11308
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep.

It reallyis embarasssing
Your avatar has me laughing my ass off!
Old 07-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #11309

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Your avatar has me laughing my ass off!
It has me very confused. Like in hockey season, always thinking someone else is posting.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:19 AM   #11310

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It has me very confused. Like in hockey season, always thinking someone else is posting.
Mission...Accomplished.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:57 AM   #11311
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sideways into a tree...

And that sounds like a dumb comparison, why would you pit it against an 8 year old car?
I forget where I saw it a while back, but someone did a big comparison of ~$25k sports cars when the 86 came out. They tested them on multiple race tracks; I think oval and a couple more and more twisty road tracks. IIRC the mustang naturally blew them all away on the oval, but on the more twisty road track the 86 was a close second.
dont wish that on me!

it a fun car, and ill try to make it handle as good as i can but for now shes just a high horsepower monster
Quote:
The new mustangs handle far better than their old counterparts. IIRC I read in a car and driver that the v6 mustang was best in class around Laguna, and that was even with its 115 mph limiter
my moms 08 couldnt hold a candle to this 2014, the electronic steering makes it so efortless

Quote:
thats happening next year, its gonna either put them at the top or they will be horrible. one extreme or the other
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
i dont know if you would have fun when you drive that hp monster honda
Quote:

Oh and here is the test, beat everything including a 350z and WRX STI, although they arent all the same year cars. The 2012 v6 also beat the 2010 GT
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...1-class-page-3
the new 2012 v6 is like 300 hp from factory, its definetly manlier then the old 4.7 we had

Quote:

So what is a Mustang?

A secretary's car with a six cylinder?

A road racing sports car?

A big block bruiser?

A personal luxury car?

A weak-kneed economy car?

It has been all of them.

Nostalgia is great, but not at the expense of innovation and progress. There is no good damn reason why the Mustang should stay behind the times.
everyone changes to keep up with the jones's
Quote:
welcome to america
Old 07-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #11312
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jlt Oil separator
TacticalBacon13's camp-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21375207104.918708.jpg

And the big mouth intake
TacticalBacon13's camp-imageuploadedbytapatalk-21375207150.638753.jpg
Old 07-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #11313
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
the new 2012 v6 is like 300 hp from factory, its definetly manlier then the old 4.7 we had
4.6 and its 10 hp less than the 10 GT and a lighter as well
Old 07-30-2013, 10:59 AM   #11314
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
4.6 and its 10 hp less than the 10 GT and a lighter as well
this/\
Old 07-30-2013, 12:23 PM   #11316
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
oil catch can?
Old 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM   #11317
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Fredster you should have purchased an 89 notch and swapped in the Coyote....
Old 07-30-2013, 02:52 PM   #11318
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
oil catch can?
Yes sum. They have two you can buy buy 80% of blow by is on the left bank and the right back is only needed in boosted coyotes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Round II View Post
Fredster you should have purchased an 89 notch and swapped in the Coyote....
Ewww fox body's are my least favorite. Maybe one like the 67 I saw or the galaxy they did on fast and loud
Old 07-30-2013, 05:35 PM   #11319
Member #12005
Round II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shedRound II is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Round II's Tacoma Gallery
Fox platform/notch body style/coyote motor....
Old 07-30-2013, 05:40 PM   #11320

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Bagged 69 or 70 Fastback or Sportsroof with the Aluminator.

Products Discussed in this Thread