Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #11821
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
Monster Coma's Tacoma Gallery
I have spanish rosetta stone? Lol and any 9mm ammo?
Old 10-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #11822
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
Millers had a bunch last weekend. $7 a box
Old 10-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #11823
Monster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonster Coma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright ill bring mine just in case
Old 10-16-2013, 10:31 AM   #11824
Mustard Tiger
OrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shedOrlPreds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
OrlPreds's Tacoma Gallery
headcount for tonight?
Old 10-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #11825
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

You know as much as we do
Old 10-16-2013, 11:13 AM   #11826
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
whats happening in here??
Old 10-16-2013, 11:14 AM   #11827

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
whats happening in here??
You going? If so when you leaving?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM   #11828
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
going where?
Old 10-16-2013, 11:35 AM   #11829
Smooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud ofSmooth Operator has much to be proud of
Marines: 0331 / 0341
Name: G
Smooth Operator's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be back in February if anyone is down to chill in the Mechanicsburg / Carlisle regions.
Old 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM   #11830
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
But 12 gauge at home if you can walmart got cleaned out
Wtf!! Ill see what I can get at dicks today
Old 10-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #11832

Quote:
Originally Posted by white2010taco View Post
Well I'm broke down on the side of the interstate on the way home. I'm guessing my transmission took a shit on me. Waiting on shawnas dad to get here with truck and trailer to haul it home. FML
Aww dude sorry to hear that.. You need any help?
Old 10-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #11834

Quote:
No I'm good just waiting for her dad right now. Think I'm gonna get it fixed ABC drop the truck back down to 3 inches fuck this shit.
Let me know if you want my leafs.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #11835
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well I'm broke down on the side of the interstate on the way home. I'm guessing my transmission took a shit on me. Waiting on shawnas dad to get here with truck and trailer to haul it home. FML
Damn, that eats a bag of dicks!

Hope it works out for you buddy.
Old 10-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #11837

Quote:
That's a good possibility.
Alright, I'll give you time to think about it and I'm sure we can figure something out
Old 10-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #11838
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
And you guys say bc ain't wheeling, claimed a good one this time
Old 10-20-2013, 06:18 PM   #11839
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
What did i miss here????
Old 10-20-2013, 07:06 PM   #11840
"the soulless ginger"

Yeah I missed something too

Products Discussed in this Thread