Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-14-2011, 03:24 PM   #1261
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I am also concerned with the weight of the wire. Every little bit helps.
Old 11-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #1263
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
if i was goin for a bling look it would look great
Old 11-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #1264
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
eric you ever come up this way ridin your bike?

Yep , I ride anywhere within a 8hr drive. PA also has the best trail scene for bmx there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post

Too much white?
IMO yes, unless it was going on a all white cadillac, haha
Old 11-14-2011, 03:55 PM   #1265
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
Yep , I ride anywhere within a 8hr drive. PA also has the best trail scene for bmx there is.
ever been to the berry patch? the heathens trails?
Old 11-14-2011, 03:56 PM   #1266
"the soulless ginger"

brown santa? thought you was a white boy?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:08 PM   #1267
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
ever been to the berry patch? the heathens trails?

If you mean beury patch, I have rode there a few times at jams they held. I usually ride catty woods or posh through the summer, heard hazelwood trails are awesome also but never been.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:10 PM   #1268
"the soulless ginger"

my aunt knows the guy in the big brown truck. shes fat n buys everything from QVC. my uncle tells us that she has a trailer load delivered at christmas
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #1269
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
If you mean beury patch, I have rode there a few times at jams they held. I usually ride catty woods or posh through the summer, heard hazelwood trails are awesome also but never been.
berry, beury, whatever. i met amos a few times. know some of the cats that ride down there. known jarret n tommy turbo toughnuts for a long time. you realize thats like 10 minutes from BC?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:12 PM   #1270
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
my aunt knows the guy in the big brown truck. shes fat n buys everything from QVC. my uncle tells us that she has a trailer load delivered at christmas
Blanket party at Fred's house. You in? BYOS
Old 11-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #1271
"the soulless ginger"

whos under the blanket?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #1272
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
whos under the blanket?
Fred
Old 11-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #1273
ride BMX!

Quote:
berry, beury, whatever. i met amos a few times. know some of the cats that ride down there. known jarret n tommy turbo toughnuts for a long time. you realize thats like 10 minutes from BC?

Nice, I never really put the 2 together, didnt realize there that close

I dont know too many people from there, I know most of the locals that ride catty wheich lead to the posh crew.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #1274
"the soulless ginger"

IN!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:19 PM   #1275
"the soulless ginger"

Quote:
Nice, I never really put the 2 together, didnt realize there that close

I dont know too many people from there, I know most of the locals that ride catty wheich lead to the posh crew.
small world it is. i used to try to ride. got a late start so everyone else was way better. i resorted to bicycles with motors. theyre funner!!
Old 11-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #1276
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Better bring some weapons boys

Eric ever hear of baby keith shmidt or cory foust?
Old 11-14-2011, 04:25 PM   #1277
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
$160 in shipping???!!!

That might be a deal breaker.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:26 PM   #1278
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
$160 in shipping???!!!

That might be a deal breaker.
call him for a quote. whenever i got my rear bumper from him it was cheaper to call.

i think my bumper from scotty cost him like $140 to ship (from AZ) but he offers flat rate shipping for $100.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #1279

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
I just sent him a message saying that was steep. Wondering if I can use my UPS account to create the label.
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM   #1280

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
Better bring some weapons boys

Eric ever hear of baby keith shmidt or cory foust?
Pffft,

Products Discussed in this Thread