Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-25-2014, 04:18 AM   #13401
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Guess I'm the non invited
Old 03-25-2014, 05:32 AM   #13402
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't even know about it
Old 03-25-2014, 06:52 AM   #13403
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
so secret and private i wasn't even invited
Old 03-25-2014, 08:59 AM   #13404
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sounds like you need to set one up so you'll know about it
Old 03-25-2014, 09:23 AM   #13405
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacticalBacon13 View Post
so secret and private i wasn't even invited
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittim View Post
We could always just camp out if Fred can't make up his mind

Old 03-25-2014, 09:29 AM   #13406
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
Sounds like you need to set one up so you'll know about it
^this
Old 03-25-2014, 10:37 AM   #13407
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I haz key...I mean screw gun
Old 03-27-2014, 05:13 AM   #13410
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubVtundy View Post
http://mobile.dealercarsearch.com/Ve...5-44e1e1cb908f
look what they did to it. so sad. i miss this truck the way it was
Sweet tribal tat.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:31 AM   #13411
Wannabe crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubVtundy View Post
http://mobile.dealercarsearch.com/Ve...5-44e1e1cb908f
look what they did to it. so sad. i miss this truck the way it was
I like the wheels!
Old 03-27-2014, 05:54 AM   #13412
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery

Poor Taco

So I'm making all my summer plans. If this meet ever gets off the ground Ill see if I can squeeze it in on the weekend, but at this point Ive given up trying to schedule days off during the week. Sucks I would like me some hotel wings and to not drive 4hrs each way to hang for a Saturday.
Old 03-27-2014, 06:42 AM   #13413
"the soulless ginger"

Yeah let's get this fuckin show on the road
Old 03-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #13414
Wannabe crawler

Memorial Day weekend.
Old 03-27-2014, 07:36 AM   #13415
Wannabe crawler

Though hell, we'll be lucky for Labor day weekend..
Old 03-27-2014, 01:31 PM   #13416
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Memorial Day weekend.
he already said that was out, going to dirty jerz.

Only weekend in May that seems to work is the 17thish.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #13417
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
he already said that was out, going to dirty jerz.

Only weekend in May that seems to work is the 17thish.

yep...and we had that one set for weeks now....
Old 03-27-2014, 01:33 PM   #13418
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
yep...and we had that one set for weeks now....
and yet fred is still herpaderping around.
Old 03-27-2014, 01:42 PM   #13419
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and yet fred is still herpaderping around.

did we expect any less?

when he sets a date Ill finally start building my 10/22 that has been collecting dust for months. I have all the psrts but none of the motivation if I can;'t shoot it

pew

pew

pew
Old 03-27-2014, 01:46 PM   #13420
come on fhqwhgads

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
I have optics on my 22 now like the rest of you bitches so I'll actually be able to see the target at night.

Products Discussed in this Thread