Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

TacticalBacon13's camp

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #1
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
TacticalBacon13's camp

i know our crew doesn't have a place to really shoot the bull since johns garage has been completely taken over so i figured i would make us a place that the guys that come to the BC meets can come hang out and talk about whatever.

rules are pretty easy:
1. no outsiders without an exception...we carry alot of guns around here
2. BYOB unless you ask for one
3. better bring something to camp

with that said, welcome to camp boys
Old 10-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #3
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
this suxxx
Old 10-13-2011, 07:11 AM   #5
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Man I like that set up... nice pic.
thanks, that was from the original meet
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
this suxxx
you suck you guys have no reason not to make the bc meet in spring. mtnbiker2008 drove his damn mazda car out to camp!
Quote:
Yikes I may be considered an outsider.....dont worry I have guns too though......lol
Old 10-13-2011, 07:20 AM   #9
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
This thread blows
Old 10-13-2011, 07:31 AM   #10
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
^^^ Haha I have holstered....
you would of seen me unloading the fj you would cover up quick
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
this could be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I need to make it to one of these meets! Work always screws me

I will be at the next one for sure! Oh and I haz guns
we might be planing one in the dead of winter which is gonna be one hell of a trip
Quote:
..... bites on toothpic....
you feeling lucky punk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
i like to blow men
Old 10-13-2011, 07:33 AM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
you would of seen me unloading the fj you would cover up quick

we might be planing one in the dead of winter which is gonna be one hell of a trip

you feeling lucky punk

fred you seem to have penis's constantly on your mind, anything you want to tell us all
Old 10-13-2011, 07:41 AM   #12
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
fred you seem to have penis's constantly on your mind, anything you want to tell us all
you really want to know whats on my mind?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you really want to know whats on my mind?
same thing thats oozing down your face?
Old 10-13-2011, 07:45 AM   #15
sander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsander1036 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
sander1036's Tacoma Gallery
Im trying to make it to one of the next ones hopefully... I wanna meet the BC crew

Quote:
if its during the start of the spring semester i'm in
Old 10-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #17
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know our crew doesn't have a place to really shoot the bull since johns garage has been completely taken over so i figured i would make us a place that the guys that come to the BC meets can come hang out and talk about whatever.

rules are pretty easy:
1. no outsiders without an exception...we carry alot of guns around here
2. BYOB unless you ask for one
3. better bring something to camp

with that said, welcome to camp boys
You forgot to add no pre-runners. Mazda's are ok though
Old 10-13-2011, 08:23 AM   #19
Sorry for party rockin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
same thing thats oozing down your face?
your a strange pervert little man....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sander1036 View Post
Im trying to make it to one of the next ones hopefully... I wanna meet the BC crew

if its during the start of the spring semester i'm in

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
You forgot to add no pre-runners. Mazda's are ok though
unless you make your truck into a prerunner, (chad didn't have 4wd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
keep it up and we will ban gingers.....
Old 10-13-2011, 08:35 AM   #20
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Couldn't even spell his own name right in the thread title

Products Discussed in this Thread