Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

North East CraigsList finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #581
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
just need one.
Did you end up getting the Wheeler's steelies?
Old 11-13-2013, 08:51 AM   #583
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smuggiesrider View Post
I'm selling my truck to see if I can buy a business.

jswb2-4184292142@sale.craigslist.org
You posted the craigslist email address, but no craigslist ad. I don't see $10k in extras in that picture..
Old 11-13-2013, 09:12 AM   #584
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
You posted the craigslist email address, but no craigslist ad. I don't see $10k in extras in that picture..
http://burlington.craigslist.org/cto/4184292142.html
Old 11-13-2013, 09:38 AM   #585
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Idk what kind of business he's trying to buy, but he sure worded his ad like a used car salesman
Old 11-13-2013, 11:32 AM   #587
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Name: CR
smuggiesrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post

Thanks replica

And btw are you telling me no one here would be interested in those aftermarket parts for those more than fair prices??!

My itsself I see the truck with warranty and lift worth il 27-28k

If no one else aggrees (buys it) so be it I can keep it and borrow against it as I have it all but paid off already.

Thanks for the supportive comments trolls
And keep on trollin!!
Old 11-14-2013, 05:21 AM   #588
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
Quote:
Thanks replica

And btw are you telling me no one here would be interested in those aftermarket parts for those more than fair prices??!

If no one else aggrees (buys it) so be it I can keep it and borrow against it as I have it all but paid off already.

And keep on trollin!!
I am confused. Replica (Jason) just posted your link he didn't attack you that I can see
Old 11-14-2013, 01:17 PM   #592
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thats a sweet truck!
Old 11-14-2013, 01:19 PM   #593
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good one. Get moving.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:24 PM   #594
raynyc is on a distinguished road
Name: Ray
raynyc's Tacoma Gallery
dude find me 2 tan seats for my 95 taco and i will paypal you a finders fee , $20bux!
Old 11-14-2013, 01:41 PM   #595
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No that was a genuine thank you to Replica for reposting my link correctly.
As for the trolls...... I have another one for ya !!
Like Rosanna Rosanna Danna would have said "Nevermind"
Old 11-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #596
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What's wrong with that? Price is stupid low
Old 11-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #597
smuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud ofsmuggiesrider has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by capetaco12 View Post
What's wrong with that? Price is stupid
low
Just looking for a fast sale. How greedy can I be I paid him $2500 and have only put $1000 into it.

Aside from stated issues in description it's ready to go !!
Old 11-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #598

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks replica

And keep on trollin!!
Idk why you're calling me a troll, and if you're being sarcastic by saying it was a supportive comment, I think you're over reacting. If I was trying to be a dick I'd say you worded it like a douchebag.

If you're trying to sell those parts start a fs thread. There's enough newbs on this site that would probably want some of that shit. As for this thread, don't get all dramatic because no one asked to buy any of your stuff when you didn't even post the link yourself.

I wouldn't expect the truck to sell from advertising it on here.. Most of us already have tacomas. I would think craigslist or autotrader would be your best options, or like you mentioned, take out an equity loan on the value of the truck.

Not trying to be a dick, you're the one throwing insults around.
Old 11-16-2013, 10:57 AM   #600
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I would agree with this - I read it the same.
Please explain as I have never been a salesmen of any kind and have never bought anything from a used car salesman.

I was just try to be as informative as possible.
Is asking 1/2 price for upgrades such as EPP , 8yr. Warranty and toytec lift
Too much??

I understand 99% of us already have Tacomas and it is obviously on Craigslist for sale and yes I made a mistake posting the link in my original post. Just thought someone may know somebody who looking for a new truck.

I never named anyone by name but I just thought posts that had nothing to do with my truck and attacking my character with insults was more than a bit troll like.

Products Discussed in this Thread