Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

FEELER WHARTON CAMP N RUN

Old 10-19-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER WHARTON CAMP N RUN

WHARTON camp out n wheel......friday night and saturday...... oct 21 + 22nd
Old 10-19-2011, 01:55 PM   #2
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 10-20-2011, 04:56 AM   #4
BIG DADDY

Hope u could last longer than that
Old 10-20-2011, 09:15 AM   #5
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to say this one more time so maybe it sets in.

All the guys coming to the meet are camping here at the Turtle Run camp ground.

If I was able to camp I would go there, but I'm stuck working all day Saturday at the marina taking the docks out. I might come out and camp Saturday night depending on how beat up I am from work and I will be going to Turtle Run if I do.

Nothing to be afraid of there.
Old 10-20-2011, 10:45 AM   #6
BIG DADDY

Fuck youz guyz..I'm going to montauk then.......
Old 10-20-2011, 11:47 AM   #7
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Fuck youz guyz..I'm going to montauk then.......

Hey if you wanna camp all by yourself then by all means go for it. I'm just saying the camp spot is not a Bodine Field. If you go to the spot I said you are sure to run into many cool people. Your not going to run into the hippy crowd there. They are 4x4 guys camping.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:55 AM   #8
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
So were are you camping at? What time? I might swing out tonight for a little bit.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:06 AM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
So were are you camping at? What time? I might swing out tonight for a little bit.
montauk , ny
Old 10-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #10
BDUF#

XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
montauk , ny

OK, Ill go hang with the other guys then. Always nice to meet new people.