Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

South Jersey camping meet canned food/toy drive

Old 11-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
South Jersey camping meet canned food/toy drive

hey guys
looks like pumpin chinkin fell apart so i was thinking
wharton run this weekend
ill be there friday night , sat night camping in bodine field....
all are welcome
this is a stock friendly place and it will be some great weather
camping is $2 per night......
sweet camping area.......
ALSO PLEASE BRING CANNED GOODS AND TOYS FOR DAVE T. FOOD N TOY DRIVE THANKS
http://www.state.nj.us/dep/parksandf...odine-map.html

lets make this a decent turnout......
1.........BGR fri, sat nights
Old 11-02-2011, 12:34 PM   #2
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
i can meet someoen in th emiddle and pick up and deliver the toys or food if i dont make it down
Old 11-02-2011, 12:54 PM   #3
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
With this thread title the ecco nazis will be in here so keep the talk legit. I would advise against naming or calling out specific locations or for that matter meets all together within state land.

I don't wanna have this thread flagged in the NJ tree hugger forums.

The tree huggers openly search forums looking for people and groups going into the woods.

Ant knows Exactly what I'm talking about - the last "meet" had to be canceled due to their involvement.

Meets require permits 3 months in advance, but if you all just so happen to show up at the same spot at the same time and it isn't organised it's OK.

If I sound paranoid - I'm not. I have someone on the inside
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 PM   #5
All your soul are belong to us
Enigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shedEnigmaaron is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Enigmaaron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
With this thread title the ecco nazis will be in here so keep the talk legit. I would advise against naming or calling out specific locations or for that matter meets all together within state land.

I don't wanna have this thread flagged in the NJ tree hugger forums.

The tree huggers openly search forums looking for people and groups going into the woods.

Ant knows Exactly what I'm talking about - the last "meet" had to be canceled due to their involvement.

Meets require permits 3 months in advance, but if you all just so happen to show up at the same spot at the same time and it isn't organised it's OK.

If I sound paranoid - I'm not. I have someone on the inside
Lol, I think Scott messed that up with the first post. But what's wrong with some regional friends meeting in a central public location to gather some goods for donating to charity
Old 11-02-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
you guy's camping out as well?
yes
Old 11-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yes
Call me tonight. I'd call you but you never answer
Old 11-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Youz guys. I got a wedding this weekend otherwise I would be there
Old 11-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #10
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
Will you guys be wheeling on Sunday? I have to work Friday and Saturday night but could make it on Sunday morning for a run.
Old 11-03-2011, 07:55 AM   #11
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Scott you never called.

Who is picking up the permits? They must be picked up before 4pm tomorrow at the Batsto ranger station.

I can pick them up but we need a head count no later then tonight and what days people will be attending. I would like to keep the list to PM's. I also have some FJ guys coming. Cost is $2 per site per day.

As long as the fire hazard isn't high we can have fires.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:00 AM   #12
BIG DADDY

please bring canned goods n toys for dave t. food n toy drive thank you........
Old 11-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #13
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I got all the info I need to get the permits. Please be sure to double check your route to the camp. A good deal of main roads are still washed out. If you guys wanna meet up before hand on a local road and all go back together just let me know.

I will not be on here tomorrow so call me if any issues come up. All the people going have my # and vice versa so if you have any issues call one of us.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
wish you guys would have said you were going sooner so i could have got off from work
Old 11-03-2011, 01:20 PM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjf216 View Post
wish you guys would have said you were going sooner so i could have got off from work
call in sick
Old 11-03-2011, 01:21 PM   #16
Fitz
kjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkjf216 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could thats most of my hours for the week
Old 11-03-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

call in sick for saturday.....
what days / hours u work
do u want me to call your boss
Old 11-03-2011, 01:35 PM   #18
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
call in sick for saturday.....
what days / hours u work
do u want me to call your boss
I work 1-9:30 sat and 10:45-7 sun. It might be funny towatch my boss talk to u
Old 11-03-2011, 01:55 PM   #19
Fitz

kjf216's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Sunday is day of rest, it in the bible. Go wheelin...don't want to go to hell for workin now do ya
Im already going to hell but more importantly I wont have any gas money if I do that
Old 11-03-2011, 03:11 PM   #20
Banned
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Sunday is day of rest, it in the bible. Go wheelin...don't want to go to hell for workin now do ya

Pot calling kettle black? Aren't you working Sunday?

I know I am going to hell so f*ck it. I am also working Sunday AFTER camping