Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

House for rent at the OBX!!!!!

Old 12-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #21
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
your place looks awesome, I grew up goin to obx, its awesome down there. how many people can it sleep?
Its a 3 bedroom house, 1 bedroom has a queen size bed (2 people), 1 bedroom has bunk beds (2 people), 1 bedroom has 2 singles (2 people) and of course couple couches (2 more people if you area up to it).
Old 12-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #22
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by travissfd View Post
nice looking place! no to the person asking about atvs on the beach. Get down there with ur taco and get on the beach while its still free. my parents live on hatteras island, the county just approved charging for a pass to drive on the beach. around 100 bucks for a year. not transferrable vehicle to vehicle. they r gonna put up booths with people checking passes. week long passes will be available, not sure how much.....ruining the island as we know it....
When is this going in effect???? I have not heard anything about it yet.
Old 12-30-2011, 08:21 PM   #23
Quote:
Originally Posted by travissfd View Post
nice looking place! no to the person asking about atvs on the beach. Get down there with ur taco and get on the beach while its still free. my parents live on hatteras island, the county just approved charging for a pass to drive on the beach. around 100 bucks for a year. not transferrable vehicle to vehicle. they r gonna put up booths with people checking passes. week long passes will be available, not sure how much.....ruining the island as we know it....
Get ur Taco on the beach!!!!!!! Great advice!!!!!!!
Old 12-30-2011, 08:26 PM   #24
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
i live in Chesapeake, Virginia and i frequent the OBX all the time! I'm sure my family would be interested in renting it out one week!
Old 12-31-2011, 12:14 AM   #25
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TRD4WD View Post
i live in Chesapeake, Virginia and i frequent the OBX all the time! I'm sure my family would be interested in renting it out one week!
Cool, drop me an PM when u r ready!!!!! Thanks
Old 12-31-2011, 08:31 AM   #27
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a total Asshat, but OP you need to do some research and put out some info for people so they know what they are getting into.

They have been talking about putting a fee on beach access for like 3 years now. They had the law passed last year but couldn't put into action quick enough so no fees were used last year. This year on the other hand is different. Here is a reference site for you, http://islandfreepress.org/PivotBlog...hp?id=174#body other stuff like ATVs some beaches allow ATV access but it only for land owners right next to the beach.

The reason I say this is, if you rent out your house then you are overall responsible for those peoples actions.
Old 12-31-2011, 11:18 AM   #29
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd for future. Good deal OP, thank for doing this for fellow TW members.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
travissfd is on a distinguished road
travissfd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
When is this going in effect???? I have not heard anything about it yet.
I will have to ask my dad again. the way him and the owner of one of the surf shops down there explained it to me it will happen prob this coming summer. not sure tho i will check.
Old 12-31-2011, 01:28 PM   #31
travissfd is on a distinguished road
travissfd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post
Not to be a total Asshat, but OP you need to do some research and put out some info for people so they know what they are getting into.

They have been talking about putting a fee on beach access for like 3 years now. They had the law passed last year but couldn't put into action quick enough so no fees were used last year. This year on the other hand is different. Here is a reference site for you, http://islandfreepress.org/PivotBlog...hp?id=174#body other stuff like ATVs some beaches allow ATV access but it only for land owners right next to the beach.

The reason I say this is, if you rent out your house then you are overall responsible for those peoples actions.
good, thats the link for the paper i was looking for to post here
Old 12-31-2011, 07:50 PM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kool4school View Post

I really don't know much about this. Even if they charge for permits "it is what it is" I will pay what ever it takes to get on the beach. Hatteras Island was the last place on earth that has free beaches. So I am not supprised that the government has to ruin it. So if u have to pay $10, $20 a week to drive on the beach it ain't gone kill you!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 07:51 PM   #33
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
Is the week of Easter open this year?
I was gone go there this Easter my self, but if you want to rent it it's yours!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 08:38 AM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
its far less than that it is 35$ a year here
So, even if they charge $10 for a week pass that is nothing.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:37 PM   #35
House is slowly filling up for the summer weeks. Thank You everyone!!!
Old 01-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #36
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
pretty sure this is going to be our place!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #37
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
pretty sure this is going to be our place!
Old 05-07-2012, 06:54 AM   #38
Memorial Day Week still available!!!!!!!!! From May 27th to June 3rd!!!!!! TacomaWorld price for the week is $600.00
Old 05-07-2012, 07:15 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
Memorial Day Week still available!!!!!!!!! From May 27th to June 3rd!!!!!! TacomaWorld price for the week is $600.00
Anyone????????
Old 05-09-2012, 09:59 PM   #40
Memorial Day weekend still available!!!! Let me know!!!!!!!!