Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

House for rent at the OBX!!!!!

Old 12-09-2011, 07:39 PM   #1
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
House for rent at the OBX!!!!!

I am opening my house on the Hatteras Island to the tacomaworld members. Please contact me if u r interested in renting a week in the summer. Great beaches where you can drive your Tacoma right onto the beach!!!!!
3 bed 2 bath. Its on the canal, so there is boat access to the ocean, house has a dock. "Bring your Boat!!!!" If you don't have a boat you can use my kayaks that are gone be left by the house. Pm me for more info. Thanks
Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
No one goes to the OBX?????????? Maybe I am posting this in the wrong thread????
Old 12-10-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
wtmtntaco is on a distinguished road

wtmtntaco's Tacoma Gallery
What town, and how much a week, do you allow pets?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:48 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtmtntaco View Post
What town, and how much a week, do you allow pets?
House is located on the sound in Frisco, have a dock to park a boat if u want. I am also gone let renters use my kayaks. 3 bed and 2 bath. Prices are gone depend on what time of the year u want to go. I am probably looking any where from $450 to $1000 a week (depends on which week) Pets I am still deciding on. Most likely it will be ok. Thanks
Old 12-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #5
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd for the future. good price OP.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:51 AM   #6
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
would you do weekends too? or would you have to rent a full week?
Old 12-11-2011, 06:54 AM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd.

I drive to Nags Head usually every June or early July.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #8
wtmtntaco is on a distinguished road

wtmtntaco's Tacoma Gallery
saweet!!

We usually go the obx every couple of years and always stay in Avon, so this is cool, thanks for opening it up to us TW folks, we will keep you in mind!
Old 12-11-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
bgsmith will become famous soon enough

Name: Brian
bgsmith's Tacoma Gallery
I head down there for a week every summer, this will be my first year driving down as it will be my first year with the Tacoma. Great price on the house just not big enough for my trip, I usually go down with a group of about ten. We do sometimes get a second house so if that is the case I may look into this.
Old 12-11-2011, 09:15 AM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
would you do weekends too? or would you have to rent a full week?
Only if no one rents it for a week. Then I don't see why not.
Old 12-21-2011, 02:47 PM   #11
Here is a picture inside the house. I am working on a pool table, a custom beer pong table and a big screen TV. I got some weeks rented out already, so book it before its gone. Thanks
Old 12-21-2011, 03:09 PM   #12
BWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of lightBWro is a glorious beacon of light
BWro's Tacoma Gallery
Atv's allowed on the beach?
Old 12-24-2011, 08:09 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWro View Post
Not sure, I have seen them once or twice but not really to many of them. Its mostly 4x4 trucks, suvs, and Jeeps on the beach.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #14
Beach ramp access for OFF road driving.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:33 PM   #15
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Oh, if only we were'nt expecting a baby in June! Maybe next year.
Old 12-27-2011, 02:10 PM   #16
Brigands Bay, Frisco NC. OBX
Old 12-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
wow good location if you have a boat
GREAT Location, its a fishermans dream vacation house!!!!!! There even is a fish cleaning table outside!!!!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:53 AM   #18
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWro View Post
BUMP 4 a great price. We have been a few times over the years. And Yes you can have atv's on the beach!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #19
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
your place looks awesome, I grew up goin to obx, its awesome down there. how many people can it sleep?
Old 12-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #20
travissfd is on a distinguished road
travissfd's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking place! no to the person asking about atvs on the beach. Get down there with ur taco and get on the beach while its still free. my parents live on hatteras island, the county just approved charging for a pass to drive on the beach. around 100 bucks for a year. not transferrable vehicle to vehicle. they r gonna put up booths with people checking passes. week long passes will be available, not sure how much.....ruining the island as we know it....