Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MD Meet.. Nov-Dec 08

Old 01-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #22
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
OC? Interesting, could we drive our trucks on the beach? And what is this permit you speak of?
OC works better for me...

but I may have to go to Yuma....
Old 01-05-2009, 12:03 PM   #23
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Wow were have I been didnt know about this one HAHA, I cool with almost anywhere. Oc is a good drive tho
Old 01-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #24
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

What about jan 31st?
Old 01-05-2009, 01:00 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
I'm probably gonna be out for this round guys. I'm headed to a training academy on the 26th... So unless it's before then... I'll have to wait till after 27 march.
Then lets try to do this before the 26th
Old 01-05-2009, 01:26 PM   #27

Quote:
That might be a good weekend - but I'll have to talk to the wife for that one since I will not be able to see her for 9 weeks and that's our last weekend together before I leave. I'm thinking she might frown upon it.

However - please don't plan on my account... If it's better for the group to do another date - then go for it.
Bring her along
Old 01-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #28

Quote:
To Hooters? Ha - no way! LOL She'd be pissed we even met there... LOL

P.S. Not that I am whipped, I'm just not stupid... LOL

I have to say Don you are a very smart man
Old 01-05-2009, 01:45 PM   #29

Quote:
LOL - Thanks.... I have an affinity for large breastacles - and I wouldn't be able to not look with her there. And she'd be pissed... LOL

She had her's "enhanced" before we met, so she has a thing about women with large ones.

Let's just say that when we had our honeymoon in Vegas, I was very careful where my eyes went for an entire week.... If you guys haven't been there - it's a lot of fun!
Ill be 21 end of the month, Thats why I said the 31st, I would like to hit up vegas now that ill be 21 and have a week off from work
Old 01-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #30

Quote:
Hmmmm.... Dudes - do the meet later then for Silver's sake... I can skip this one
Its not a big deal I was tryin to make off free, Just playin I would like to have everyone join in and more if thay would like to come.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:05 AM   #32
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Ill try and make it down and BS with yous.. did you ever decide on a place or time?
Old 01-06-2009, 07:41 AM   #33
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
Someone just pick a date! and Hooters is fine with me either Rockville or Bmore.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Someone just pick a date! and Hooters is fine with me either Rockville or Bmore.
25th
Old 01-06-2009, 10:15 AM   #35
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
25th
Thats a Sunday?
Old 01-06-2009, 10:18 AM   #36

Quote:
Thats a Sunday?
Yea or the 24th
Old 01-06-2009, 10:20 AM   #37

24th works for me!
Old 01-06-2009, 10:25 AM   #38

Quote:
24th works for me!
x2
Old 01-06-2009, 10:39 AM   #39
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
well im in MD so i think ill tag along for this event. So far all i got is hooters, 24th of this month. Which hooters?
Old 01-06-2009, 10:45 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsc001 View Post
well im in MD so i think ill tag along for this event. So far all i got is hooters, 24th of this month. Which hooters?
HA whats goin on man?, Good question witch one?