Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MD Meet.. Nov-Dec 08

Old 01-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #41
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
Iv been around. I couldnt go to the last green ridge trip casue of school, but now im on break so im free.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:29 PM   #43
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
I cant make it -- wifey's b-day
Bring her along
Old 01-06-2009, 12:34 PM   #44
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
lol -- that's a no-go in her book... I tell her it's a family restaurant, but she doesn't believe me! I tried to get her to go into the Ocean City one, but to no avail...

She's anti-Hooters...

But that reminds me... (from The Office, Season 2)

Michael Scott: Tell me Dana, how is your chicken breast?
Waitress: Oh, it's great. It's served with our world famous wing sauce.
Michael Scott: Mmmm, sounds yummy. I will have a chicken breast, hold the chicken.
Waitress: Is that what you really want?
Michael Scott: No, I'm gonna have the gourmet hotdog.
Waitress: Great.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:36 PM   #45
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
lol -- that's a no-go in her book... I tell her it's a family restaurant, but she doesn't believe me! I tried to get her to go into the Ocean City one, but to no avail...

She's anti-Hooters...

But that reminds me... (from The Office, Season 2)

Michael Scott: Tell me Dana, how is your chicken breast?
Waitress: Oh, it's great. It's served with our world famous wing sauce.
Michael Scott: Mmmm, sounds yummy. I will have a chicken breast, hold the chicken.
Waitress: Is that what you really want?
Michael Scott: No, I'm gonna have the gourmet hotdog.
Waitress: Great.
Im goin to have to try that, Looks like Im goin to be kicked out of hotters
Old 01-06-2009, 12:37 PM   #46
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lol... I was trying to find the video but couldn't... oh well
Old 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
I meant that I said the same thing pretty much yesterday about my wife. Why can't women just embrace each other.... (making out, of course, is optional).
Its probley for the best if the girls dont come, HAHA Might not be a good outcome.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:41 PM   #48

Rockville or Bmore?
Old 01-06-2009, 12:46 PM   #49

Quote:
You guys know what? In the spring I will set up a BBQ at my place in Waldorf that everyone can bring their significant others to. My wife LOVEs entertaining... So once the lawn is coming in green again - be prepared for an invite.
That sounds awsome.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #50

Quote:
We just got a new outdoor bar from the Bridesmaids... I was really hoping for the flat panel HD TV that we registered for - but we didn't get that lucky.
Thats too bad but outdoor bars cool
Old 01-06-2009, 12:57 PM   #51
Mayor of TW

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
That sounds awsome.
x2... I may even drive up for something like that...
Old 01-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #52
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
I guess Rockville... because of the parking issue!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:03 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
I guess Rockville... because of the parking issue!
24th Hooters Rockville
Old 01-06-2009, 01:12 PM   #54
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok the 24th it is Say 4pm?

Also need an update if your coming so I can change the list!
Old 01-06-2009, 01:17 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Ok the 24th it is Say 4pm?

Also need an update if your coming so I can change the list!
Works for me
Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #56
hsc001 will become famous soon enoughhsc001 will become famous soon enough

hsc001's Tacoma Gallery
im down
Old 01-07-2009, 08:03 AM   #57
grivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrivera is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
grivera's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds interesting. On the 24th, I'll be at the Monster Jam (Truck) show at the MCI center (DC).
Old 01-07-2009, 10:06 AM   #58
Mz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to beholdMz_TazComa is a splendid one to behold

Mz_TazComa's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Mz_TazComa
Sounds tempting...only 4 1/2 hours away. Hmmmm........
Old 01-07-2009, 12:15 PM   #59
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
rockville is an hour further than Baltimore
Old 01-07-2009, 12:56 PM   #60

Its about 1.5hrs for me! but im still down if you guys wanna do this?