Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MD Meet.. Nov-Dec 08

Old 11-20-2008, 12:46 PM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
MD Meet.. Nov-Dec 08

Where meeting on Jan 24th @ the hooters in Rockvile. Around 11am
Hooters
1471 Rockville Pike, Rockville, MD
(301) 230-2134
Link: http://maps.google.com/maps?near=Roc...4&z=13&iwloc=A

1.PrezidentRedz
2.USMCBulldog
3.Silver07Taco
4.Hsc001
5.DJ@LLX
6.DelmarvaTaco
7.JVATacoma
8.Mraprider
9.Chocotaco
10.Silverseven
Old 12-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
MRAPRIDER is on a distinguished road
MRAPRIDER's Tacoma Gallery
I am in
Old 12-07-2008, 06:40 PM   #3
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Alright cool, we just need to set a date, I cant do it this coming weekend.. what City you in?
Old 12-08-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
MRAPRIDER is on a distinguished road
MRAPRIDER's Tacoma Gallery
bel air maryland
Old 12-20-2008, 07:35 AM   #5
TACOBelAir
kmc5183 is on a distinguished road
kmc5183's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested as well....

Bel Air, MD 21014
Old 12-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #6

Cool Cool, Looks like its going to be after Christmas. Ill be away all week!
Old 12-22-2008, 05:44 AM   #7
KILO2 is on a distinguished road

KILO2's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try to make it if I can.
Joppa 21085
Old 12-22-2008, 06:03 AM   #8
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
YO REDZ!!! I'm in for Nov and since Dec is almost over too, I'm in.

Really, do you have a date in mind yet?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:13 AM   #9

JVA your not invited hahahaha ;-) we had a date but yeah Who Knows, Guess I just need to pick a date and a place. well im open for suggestions.
Old 12-22-2008, 12:29 PM   #10
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
REDZ.... i hate you!!!!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:44 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
REDZ.... i hate you!!!!
You love me quit kidding yourself!
Old 01-02-2009, 11:39 AM   #12

BUMP. OK Guys we need a date and a place!!!!

Im Suggesting January 24th.
Place... IDK.... Green turtle in Edgewater? Hooters in Bmore???
Old 01-02-2009, 12:17 PM   #13
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I may be in -- but I live on the shore (21826) so I'd have to drive a bit to get there...
Old 01-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #14

I mean I much rather meet around Edgewater/Annapolis for this meet... just to get things rolling thats why im looking for input.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:20 AM   #16
TACOBelAir
kmc5183 is on a distinguished road
kmc5183's Tacoma Gallery
Bmore is better for me, plus Hooter's has great umm wings!
Old 01-03-2009, 10:01 AM   #17

yeah... just a Car show sytle meet. just figured it would be nice to meet up and hang out...

We should have a vote on where to meet...
Old 01-03-2009, 06:28 PM   #18
KILO2 is on a distinguished road

KILO2's Tacoma Gallery
The only problem with Hooters is the parking. Garage only, no chance to park all the trucks together and show 'em off.
Old 01-03-2009, 07:26 PM   #19
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I say the green turtle in Edgewater. I'm in anywhere just let me know when.