Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 02-20-2012, 03:42 PM   #262
Boozavelt is on a distinguished road
Name: Peter
Boozavelt's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, Labor was beer and pizza
We installed the lift in a regular 2 bay garage with a few sockets and some tunes...easy enough
Old 02-20-2012, 04:00 PM   #263
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
He did "IT" w/a friend?
LOL
Old 02-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #264
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
He did "IT" w/a friend?
Must be a GOOD friend
Old 02-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #265
Boozavelt is on a distinguished road
Name: Peter
Boozavelt's Tacoma Gallery
haha
Old 02-20-2012, 05:04 PM   #266
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boozavelt View Post
So since lifts are the topic...

I just got back from vacation and installed my toytec 3" lift (bilstein adj. 5100s with coils on front and bilsteins with 2" aals on back). My buddy and I put it in yesterday.
Let me start by saying I was a little reserved about spending $900+ on a lift. But to have the coil overs come all put together was a huge time saver. We started around noon and after going for a ride to find some bigger sockets (both of us went to wal-mart and realized we both forgot our wallets!) and drinking a 12 pack, I pulled the truck out around 5pm. The whole time I was anxious to see how much of a difference it would make. Everyone says "you'll regret it" or "your trucks gonna ride like shit". The truck looks soooooooo much better. I drove it home last night and drove it around today and the thing rides better than it did before! No shaky steering wheel, no significant vibration, and I haven't gotten an alignment yet (going in tomorrow). I put the front diff mount spacers in that toytec provided. I'm no mechanic by any means and the worst thing that happened yesterday was shearing two bolts that came off of the skid plate. All in all I'm very happy I spent the money I did and really surprised at how great this lift is. It goes to prove you get what you pay for. Now I need to save for some tires (not sure if i want 265s or 285s). And wouldn't rims be nice. Maybe I'll paint the stock rims for now (all out of $).

I'll have some time after the alignment tomorrow, so I'll take some pics and post them soon.

Nice. Can't wait to see pics of it. I love the look of lifted Tacomas.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:27 PM   #267
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
For those interested we will be doing a stock friendly run in NH on Saturday. Check out the following post:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post4599092
Old 02-20-2012, 05:30 PM   #268
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Nice. Can't wait to see pics of it. I love the look of lifted Tacomas.
X2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
For those interested we will be doing a stock friendly run in NH on Saturday. Check out the following post:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post4599092
EVERYONE BETTER GO! This place looks sweet from what I've seen. Should be a fun meet
Old 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM   #269
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
X2

EVERYONE BETTER GO! This place looks sweet from what I've seen. Should be a fun meet

Damm. Wish it wasn't so far from me. Gas is gonna suck if I drive up there lol. Only couple more bucks and I have my money for lift
Old 02-20-2012, 05:40 PM   #270
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Damm. Wish it wasn't so far from me. Gas is gonna suck if I drive up there lol. Only couple more bucks and I have my money for lift
We should get a MassHole meet "union" and/or MassHole insurance program going to fund this stuff
Old 02-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #271
Quote:
I hear ya - gas sucks right now and it's only getting worse. (I see $4/gallon happening in the next few weeks...maybe $4.50/gallon during the summer)...
Old 02-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #272
Quote:
We should get a MassHole meet "union" and/or MassHole insurance program going to fund this stuff
Now that would be cool. We should set it up lol.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #273
Quote:
I hear ya - gas sucks right now and it's only getting worse. (I see $4/gallon happening in the next few weeks...maybe $4.50/gallon during the summer)...
Ya it does suck. I heard from CNN that gas is going to 5 and a half during summer. It's insane. I drive so much already so I'm like getting alittle worried.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #274
Quote:
Ya it does suck. I heard from CNN that gas is going to 5 and a half during summer. It's insane. I drive so much already so I'm like getting alittle worried.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #275
The White Knight

Quote:
Most likely wont happen . Dont want to get all economical on you but neither corporations nor the Govt want that.... We should be okay. Just the news hyping up an Economists opinion on the matter...
Old 02-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #276
Quote:
Most likely wont happen . Dont want to get all economical on you but neither corporations nor the Govt want that.... We should be okay. Just the news hyping up an Economists opinion on the matter...
Ya I guess your right.No one wants that happening. Just posting what CNN said lol. As long as it doesn't go over 4.00 a gallon I'm good.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:03 PM   #277
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 02-20-2012, 06:30 PM   #278
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
That why I bought the Mazda to drive to work. Although it may be traded in on a FR-S or Veloster Turbo soon.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:52 PM   #280
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
If you get the FR-S I want a ride!
OK no problem.