LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 03-11-2012, 05:17 PM   #301
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Looks realllll gooood. How long it take you to put it in???
Old 03-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #302
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
AJ, you sound like a man buggin for a lift.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:35 PM   #303
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
AJ, you sound like a man buggin for a lift.
Old 03-11-2012, 08:51 PM   #304
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Upon reading that I have come to realize something. That didn't sound heartless in my head. I should get into the habit of reading something before I post it. AJ, I'll help you install your new lift when the time comes
Old 03-11-2012, 09:44 PM   #305
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Upon reading that I have come to realize something. That didn't sound heartless in my head. I should get into the habit of reading something before I post it. AJ, I'll help you install your new lift when the time comes
HAHAHA I am after seeing Miguels.... Looked sick comin out of that garage. Im gunna post pone it to maybe early mid april. Gunna hope the deals show up on all the parts!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #306
Boozavelt is on a distinguished road
Name: Peter
Boozavelt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Looks realllll gooood. How long it take you to put it in???
About 4 hours and a 12 pack
Old 03-12-2012, 08:43 AM   #307
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
HAHAHA I am after seeing Miguels.... Looked sick comin out of that garage. Im gunna post pone it to maybe early mid april. Gunna hope the deals show up on all the parts!
Always looking for the deals
Old 03-12-2012, 08:45 AM   #308
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Same here, I pieced my lift together over about 6 months. I was going nuts as the pile of parts kept growing, just waiting for install day!
Old 03-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #309
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Same here, I pieced my lift together over about 6 months. I was going nuts as the pile of parts kept growing, just waiting for install day!
I hear you .. I did the same thing and now I'm changing it again . Just giving AJ a little shit because he wants my coils
Old 03-12-2012, 11:03 AM   #310
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
You have too! I'm gunna hopefully ( knock on wood) have my truck for like 10 more years. Why rush and pay premium prices. Wait for the deals man!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's why I'm planning on doing save money for other mods haha
Old 03-15-2012, 08:34 AM   #311
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna have a paint mod day. I want to paint my rear bumper and headlights black and I thought if anyone has stuff to paint we could get a bunch of spray cans and paint what you guys needed to paint. Just putting it out there. Anyone interested?
Old 03-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #312
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
Anyone wanna have a paint mod day. I want to paint my rear bumper and headlights black and I thought if anyone has stuff to paint we could get a bunch of spray cans and paint what you guys needed to paint. Just putting it out there. Anyone interested?
When and where? I have to think of what I should paint... If I can even make it.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 AM   #313
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
When and where? I have to think of what I should paint... If I can even make it.
I'm thinking in the next couple of weeks. I think Sunday works best for people. Someone house or maybe my summer place. It's big enough
Old 03-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #314
masshole taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Big Daddy
masshole taco's Tacoma Gallery
saw a sweet lifted red taco today on massasoit road in worcester today.. it had 5100's and some type of lift but couldn't get a good look and still keep my truck on the road.
Old 07-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #315
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
masshole here! from belchertown, i know it says ft hood on mine but I assure you that is cause of the army.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #316
Chitoson has a spectacular aura aboutChitoson has a spectacular aura about
Chitoson's Tacoma Gallery
Chelmsford checking in. Grew up in Marlboro and moved here in 2001.
Old 08-05-2012, 07:18 AM   #317
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chitoson View Post
Chelmsford checking in. Grew up in Marlboro and moved here in 2001.
This is where the locals hang out
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-s-thread.html
Old 08-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #318
p05x is on a distinguished road
Name: paul
p05x's Tacoma Gallery
New guy from Easton ma, I drive the 2005 Toyota xrunner speedway blue with black wheels.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #319
Rich Old Guy
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by p05x View Post
New guy from Easton ma, I drive the 2005 Toyota xrunner speedway blue with black wheels.
Welcome. You might see me when my truck comes out of hiding. I live down in Norton and drive a lifted 08 Access Cab in silver with all pro bumper and sliders.
Old 08-07-2012, 10:31 AM   #320
Banned
evh5150 will become famous soon enough
Name: Eddie
evh5150's Tacoma Gallery
Wassup from Auburn,Ma. Here is my lifted beast
Attached Thumbnails
MassHoles show yourself-015.jpg   MassHoles show yourself-014.jpg   MassHoles show yourself-017.jpg   MassHoles show yourself-020.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread