Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 01-05-2012, 02:07 PM   #22
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in worcester just about everyday for week HA. Wish I saw some nice TaCo's occasionally but just stock ones mostly. If you see a white DBLC missing one TRD sticker thats me haha.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #23
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Anyone be up to set up some type of MassHole meeting somewhere? Or if someone has a nice offroad area we could meet at that'd be sweet. Let me know
Old 01-06-2012, 11:12 AM   #24
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I am down in Norton but the Tacoma has been demoted to weekend warrior status and can be seen driving this around daily.

Old 01-06-2012, 11:27 AM   #25
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I am down in Norton but the Tacoma has been demoted to weekend warrior status and can be seen driving this around daily.

Better on fuel. Do you have a build page?
Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 AM   #27
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
Erik, you still driving that little thing? LOL
Only cause it hasn't exploded yet.

It is way better on gas. The taco gets about 16.5 since the lift and mud terrains. The mazda3 gets 28.5 or so.

I just did a build thread, heres the link.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post4310752
Old 01-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #28
Expert
wsfisherman189 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: CGC Ida Lewis
Name: Jeffrey
wsfisherman189's Tacoma Gallery
Masshole here , live on Martha's Vineyard
Old 01-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #29
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsfisherman189 View Post
Masshole here , live on Martha's Vineyard
I've gone down the cape every single weekend and since I was about 12 and still havent ever got to MV.... Is it worth the trip haha? You fish the sound at all?
Old 01-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #30
The White Knight

Just saw a silver doublecab sr5 prerunner with roof rack and almost full debadge (left Tacoma on back left tailgate) on RT. 20 this morning. KNOWWWW your out there man
Old 01-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #31
Expert
wsfisherman189 is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard: CGC Ida Lewis
Name: Jeffrey
wsfisherman189's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its really nice out here on the vineyard. i do go fishing but not as much as i would like. im in the coast guard so we are always out on the boat and i dont have much time to fish haha
Old 01-07-2012, 04:02 PM   #32
Allow myself to introduce myself...
Whataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhataboutbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Whataboutbob's Tacoma Gallery
How'd I miss this..... Revere here
Old 01-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #33
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsfisherman189 View Post
Yeah its really nice out here on the vineyard. i do go fishing but not as much as i would like. im in the coast guard so we are always out on the boat and i dont have much time to fish haha
This summer I your on the mainland of CC let me know I'll take you fishing haha. I go out about every Friday-Sunday. And was going to go to either mass maritime or coast guard academy but got scholarship for baseball.... Kind of regret. Not going out for either of them
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #34
The White Knight

Bump for you MassHoles
Old 01-07-2012, 09:22 PM   #36
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
Western part of the state checking in... Westfield here, 2 towns over from Springfield
Should stop by Worcester sometime. Any places to hit the offroad in westfield?
Old 01-07-2012, 09:28 PM   #37
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Should stop by Worcester sometime. Any places to hit the offroad in westfield?
you get a meet arranged out there and I would try to get out there. Yessir I have a decent trail that my jeep buddies and I like to wheel when its warm out
Old 01-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #38
The White Knight

Im gunna get working on the meet around either central mass or wherever is easiest or a place to hit some light or moderate offroad we could meet up at. Should be fun just gotta get rollin on it. Need to find a date a few people can make or somethin and roll from there
Old 01-08-2012, 06:35 AM   #39
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
fairhaven here. love to meet up for trail ride.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:41 AM   #40
Red Sox Nation
Delrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelrivpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Lcdr, retired
Name: Jonathan
Delrivpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Born and raised in Weymouth, and went to school on the Cape. Living in Pa but make it up to NE at least a dozen times a year. Miss it a lot>

Go Pats!!