Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 02-18-2013, 06:21 AM   #442
bmpskir will become famous soon enoughbmpskir will become famous soon enough

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man...
Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #443
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpskir View Post
just found this thread but been around for a bit... I gotta say I am a masshole at heart...
grew up in northern CT right below Springfield and used to frequent MA packies as a kid cause they were open to 11PM vs 8PM... went to HS and college in western MA, lived in Shrewsbury, Framingham and the north end of boston... I finally expatrioted to NH as the people's rebublic of MA finally drove me out... I have lived on rt9, gone to a wedding on rt9, drive with no signals, my middle finger and a sense that I always have the right of way that is known for our kind... I am old enough to have participated in demolition derbies at riverside(which I will always call it), raced my bike in Southwick and had the best mullet on my hockey team! I remember the REAL garden and when the red sox and pats were losers... As you can see, most of my life was spent in MA, and although I now live 20 minutes from it (but work in Boston and the north shore) you can take the a$$hole out of MA but NEVER the MA out of the a$$hole!

Does that count?
Close enough..ahhh the Garden, it was a dump but it was our dump. I saw many a WWF wrestling match there.
Old 02-18-2013, 06:54 AM   #444
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from CT, but have lived in the republic since 2007 And I'm marrying a native Masshole, so I figure that counts.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:02 AM   #445

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Close enough..ahhh the Garden, it was a dump but it was our dump. I saw many a WWF wrestling match there.
me too actually... but no place got louder and meaner in a playoff game! that place was tits in my book... you are my age so you know what I am talking about!
Old 02-19-2013, 04:56 AM   #446
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmpskir View Post
just found this thread but been around for a bit... I gotta say I am a masshole at heart...
grew up in northern CT right below Springfield and used to frequent MA packies as a kid cause they were open to 11PM vs 8PM... went to HS and college in western MA, lived in Shrewsbury, Framingham and the north end of boston... I finally expatrioted to NH as the people's rebublic of MA finally drove me out... I have lived on rt9, gone to a wedding on rt9, drive with no signals, my middle finger and a sense that I always have the right of way that is known for our kind... I am old enough to have participated in demolition derbies at riverside(which I will always call it), raced my bike in Southwick and had the best mullet on my hockey team! I remember the REAL garden and when the red sox and pats were losers... As you can see, most of my life was spent in MA, and although I now live 20 minutes from it (but work in Boston and the north shore) you can take the a$$hole out of MA but NEVER the MA out of the a$$hole!

Does that count?
Yeah, but did you Ski at Mt. TOM...
Old 02-19-2013, 05:29 AM   #447

bmpskir's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
Yeah, but did you Ski at Mt. TOM...

I most definitely did!!! Learned to ski there... used to go up at night with a pint of southern comfort to keep me warm... 25 minutes in line for a 3 minute lift ride and 30 seconds of skiing... love that place! good times...
Old 02-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #448
txwolf is on a distinguished road
txwolf's Tacoma Gallery
I am from the South Shore. A meet this summer would be great to do..
Old 02-24-2013, 01:50 PM   #449
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by txwolf View Post
I am from the South Shore.
Welcome to tacomaworld! Come say hello in the N.E. bs thread!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...ml#post6492177
Old 02-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #450
Redeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedeemed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jeff
Redeemed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zakattack View Post
FELLOW MASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!
I quit nearly 30 years ago! (Went north -- that was a good idea :/
Old 02-24-2013, 06:33 PM   #451
4x4x4cyl2010SR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: matt
4x4x4cyl2010SR5's Tacoma Gallery
born in worcester.. currently in millbury.. not big on being from mass but dont think im getting out of here any time soon. but i got my tacoma and that helps haha!
Old 02-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #452
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4x4cyl2010SR5 View Post
born in worcester.. currently in millbury.. not big on being from mass but dont think im getting out of here any time soon. but i got my tacoma and that helps haha!
Welcome to the forum! And mass isn't all that bad, is it?
Old 02-25-2013, 06:55 AM   #454
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1man001 View Post
I noticed that was his first post. Must not like the snowy weather we have been having lately...
He may not enjoy the snow
Old 02-25-2013, 09:59 AM   #455
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome come on over to the New England BS thread and say hello
Old 02-25-2013, 02:42 PM   #456

didnt mean to start off on a negative note on the last post but i visited NC in aug. 2012 and it is so nice down there the roads are wide open and its much more peaceful.. well i guess western mass is similar.. but im not from western mass.. haha.. plus i want my tacoma to last as long as possible.. and this is probably the worst place to try and preserve a truck. you all know what i mean.
Old 02-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #457
Tail Striker

Quote:
didnt mean to start off on a negative note on the last post but i visited NC in aug. 2012 and it is so nice down there the roads are wide open and its much more peaceful.. well i guess western mass is similar.. but im not from western mass.. haha.. plus i want my tacoma to last as long as possible.. and this is probably the worst place to try and preserve a truck. you all know what i mean.
Oh I hear you. It's an uphill battle keeping rust from eating your truck from the inside out. Or outside in. Depends...
Old 02-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #458

agree with ya flyboy.co2
Old 03-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #459
blaine546 is on a distinguished road
Name: blaine
blaine546's Tacoma Gallery
anyone know of any places to go wheeling near the north shore area or maybe a little west? besides the mass mudders pipe line?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #460
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaine546 View Post
anyone know of any places to go wheeling near the north shore area or maybe a little west? besides the mass mudders pipe line?
If you check out the Tacoma World New England Facebook page we have a little wheeling trip set up tentatively for the 24th of this month for northwestern MA. So far we have 2 first gen's and 3 second gen's