Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 03-09-2013, 04:55 PM   #461
blaine546 is on a distinguished road
Name: blaine
blaine546's Tacoma Gallery
thanks ill check it out, ill be just getting back to the states on the 23rd so ill probably miss this one but ill be sure to join the next!!
Old 03-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #462
Tacokid11 is a name known to allTacokid11 is a name known to allTacokid11 is a name known to allTacokid11 is a name known to allTacokid11 is a name known to allTacokid11 is a name known to all

Name: Tyler
Tacokid11's Tacoma Gallery
Should be a good run, hopefully get a good group and not break to much or get stuck to bad.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #463
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-09-2013, 06:34 PM   #464
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFTaco View Post
If you check out the Tacoma World New England Facebook page we have a little wheeling trip set up tentatively for the 24th of this month for northwestern MA. So far we have 2 first gen's and 3 second gen's
Accept my join request...
Old 03-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #465
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you check out the Tacoma World New England Facebook page we have a little wheeling trip set up tentatively for the 24th of this month for northwestern MA. So far we have 2 first gen's and 3 second gen's
Ooo sounds like fun, if only I wasn't working that day...
Old 03-10-2013, 07:38 PM   #466
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Accept my join request...
Accepted
Old 03-12-2013, 06:27 PM   #467
eawolcott is on a distinguished road

eawolcott's Tacoma Gallery
checking in from Northampton, originally from CT
Old 03-25-2013, 05:33 PM   #468
Seawrong is on a distinguished road
Seawrong's Tacoma Gallery
ARB bullbar in Boston
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...w-england.html
Old 03-25-2013, 05:35 PM   #469
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
I talk with ARB bumper seller. He's down to 880. No fog light cut outs=no go for me.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #470
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Or you could buy it and hook me up with your fogs for my bar
Old 03-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #471
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

I like 'em too much, and besides, ARB might be a little too high class for me
Old 05-02-2013, 10:36 AM   #472
tacomitch
rmbyrum is on a distinguished road
Name: Mitch
rmbyrum's Tacoma Gallery
Boston Tacoma owner here...not many places around here to go off road
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #474

And here is a video of us wheeling an hour from town...
(trying to get to 200 views, pushing it like dope) still can't get on phone though???

http://youtu.be/-LFFD92QC-k
Old 05-04-2013, 07:21 AM   #475
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
And here is a video of us wheeling an hour from town...
(trying to get to 200 views, pushing it like dope) still can't get on phone though???

http://youtu.be/-LFFD92QC-k
I need to go there with you guys some time. it looks awesome
Old 05-04-2013, 09:15 PM   #476
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I need to go there with you guys some time. it looks awesome

Ah yes 'twas quite nice--course the weather didn't hurt either . I enjoyed shaking the dust off my wheeling-ahem-skills . Just wish I could've hung in longer with the rest of the wild bunch...
Old 05-05-2013, 03:36 PM   #477

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Ah yes 'twas quite nice--course the weather didn't hurt either . I enjoyed shaking the dust off my wheeling-ahem-skills . Just wish I could've hung in longer with the rest of the wild bunch...
With all the parts you got sitting around you WILL be the wild bunch soon
Old 05-05-2013, 03:52 PM   #478
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Ahh gorshk Jon, now ya went and got me all embarassed--I'm starting to get P(re)M(echanical)S(yndrome) thinking of all the wrenching I've got ahead. Got to get organized so when I take off in the next week or so I'll be ready to jump in. Think I'm gonna have my local guy stick the brake lines in this week for me cuz I H-A-T-E bleeding!
Old 05-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #479
Dobri56 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
Dobri56's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys just made a move to Chicopee MA. Was curious if theres anyone out this way. Though I'd try the site to meet some people
Old 05-06-2013, 04:49 PM   #480
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Dan welcome to the state. It is a quiet night on here locally but I am sure some of the guys will chime in