Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 PM   #481
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobri56 View Post
Hey guys just made a move to Chicopee MA. Was curious if theres anyone out this way. Though I'd try the site to meet some people
Im up in south hadley everyonce in awhile, my dad lives there. I know there is few guys up that way, they put together a small wheeling trip a little while back. I will probably try to make the next one when those guys go again.
Old 05-06-2013, 06:30 PM   #482
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey guys just made a move to Chicopee MA. Was curious if theres anyone out this way. Though I'd try the site to meet some people
How's it going Dan? Welcome to Mass. Definitely try the New England BS thread, it's always active and there are a lot of good people.
Old 05-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #483
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Hey Dan, I'm two towns over from you. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up sometime. I know a couple decent places to eat out your way
Old 05-11-2013, 06:52 AM   #486
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
Awesome, thanks man
Old 05-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #487
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Seen on Rte 12 Oxford, MA headed south around 10 AM Saturday--Red access or double cab with satoshi and 6 or 7 inch lights and devil horn T on the grill--who was it???
Old 05-18-2013, 05:35 PM   #488
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
I've heard of them all just wasn't sure about 4X4 access in Bear Mt, Pittsfield SF, or Beartown SF...
Old 05-20-2013, 04:44 PM   #489
Laroche33 is on a distinguished road
Laroche33's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Kits

hey guys I have a question and hopefully you can help me out. I am really consdering purchasing the BDS 6 inch lift with coil overs but if i do and get it installed with 33's am I going to have a really hard time passing inspection? Or do you guys have any suggestions with a really good 3 inch lift and coilover set up? Thanks
Old 05-20-2013, 05:08 PM   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laroche33 View Post
hey guys I have a question and hopefully you can help me out. I am really consdering purchasing the BDS 6 inch lift with coil overs but if i do and get it installed with 33's am I going to have a really hard time passing inspection? Or do you guys have any suggestions with a really good 3 inch lift and coilover set up? Thanks
you might want to repost that on the NE BS thread. Buncha real fart smellers over there
Old 05-20-2013, 06:37 PM   #491
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laroche33 View Post
http://www.liftlaws.com/massachusetts_lift_laws.htm

you should get 35's with that lift . imo 33's will look really small .
Old 05-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #492
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Only vehicles I've ever really seen have a hard time passing inspection for suspension are the lowered imports.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:52 PM   #493
m.andy4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
m.andy4's Tacoma Gallery
Easton and Hyannis during the summer
Old 05-20-2013, 11:31 PM   #495
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
I live in Cali, but my mom lives in Housatonic just outside Great Barrington. I visit there as often as I can. Pretty small town with nothing to do. Just saying hi from Cali
Old 05-21-2013, 03:42 AM   #497

Hello Anthony, maybe on one of your visits you can join us for a run in someones rig.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:39 AM   #498
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Hello Anthony, maybe on one of your visits you can join us for a run in someones rig.
That would be sweet! I plan to head out in the fall this year, possibly for thanksgiving. I always come in winter because I love all the snow and cold weather, but my mom is begging me to come in fall to see all the crazy trees and stuff.... I'd rather chill and watch 4ft of snow come down than see colorful trees, but hey, gotta make mom happy I guess.

I'd be a good distance from Boston or Springfield, or just about every other major city there, but well see, maybe someone is semi close.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:44 AM   #499
gzkrutoy is on a distinguished road
Name: Gene
gzkrutoy's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys, I am new here from Salem. North Shore all my life.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:47 AM   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzkrutoy View Post
hey guys, I am new here from Salem. North Shore all my life.
Welcome, in Salem also. Put up a pic so I can recognize rig.