MassHoles show yourself

Old 05-23-2013, 04:50 PM   #501
USAFTaco is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electrical/Environmental Systems Craftsman
Name: Artie
USAFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobri56 View Post
Hey guys just made a move to Chicopee MA. Was curious if theres anyone out this way. Though I'd try the site to meet some people
I live in chicopee near the base... What do you drive? I have a super white DCLB 3" lift and 285 duratracs
Old 06-22-2013, 04:10 PM   #502
SilverStreakTaco is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: bob
SilverStreakTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hello all. been a lurker since before I bought my tacoma about a year ago. I live in longmeadow. Actually installing my ome lift next weekend if anyone has experience and wants to swing by and help I'd give you gas $, food, brew so pm me. Alomst time to watch the B's torch the blackhawks!!!!!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 09:00 AM   #503
Motorkiller33 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Don
Motorkiller33's Tacoma Gallery
Cape Cod, Wellfleet area
Attached Thumbnails
MassHoles show yourself-taco.jpg  
Old 07-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #504
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorkiller33 View Post
Cape Cod, Wellfleet area
I was just on cape last week. We spent some time in south dennis along 6a also ended up in rock harbor. We plan on renting lower cape next year
Old 07-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #505
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I was just on cape last week. We spent some time in south dennis along 6a also ended up in rock harbor. We plan on renting lower cape next year
Some of the best beaches on the Cape in Wellfleet.
Old 07-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #507
Tito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Tito2287's Tacoma Gallery
What's up everyone!?! I'm a fellow MassHole up in Franklin County (Western MA). I'm a relatively new member on here but came across this post after some searching around. I have a 08 TRD Off Road DC 6 speed MassHoles show yourself-imageuploadedbytapatalk1374629604.700558.jpg
Old 07-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #508
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito2287 View Post
What's up everyone!?! I'm a fellow MassHole up in Franklin County (Western MA). I'm a relatively new member on here but came across this post after some searching around. I have a 08 TRD Off Road DC 6 speed Attachment 224773

Welcome. We have a BS thread for New England here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-s-thread.html

That's where most of the activity is.
Old 07-23-2013, 08:37 PM   #511
Firefighter:
Quote:
What's up everyone!?! I'm a fellow MassHole up in Franklin County (Western MA). I'm a relatively new member on here but came across this post after some searching around. I have a 08 TRD Off Road DC 6 speed Attachment 224773
Welcome MASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
nice truck
Old 07-24-2013, 03:58 AM   #512
Tito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Tito2287's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome MASSHOLE!!!!!!!!
nice truck
Thanks man! Just ordered a TRD CAI for it yesterday!
Old 07-24-2013, 04:29 AM   #513
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Some of the best beaches on the Cape in Wellfleet.
We used to go every year with a bunch of other couples. We stayed at a shithole right on 6 with an old pirate ship out front. Most of the beach time was spent over at the beach comber
Old 07-24-2013, 04:31 AM   #514

Coast Guard:
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I was just in Dennis Port area and saw a bunch of nie trucks. I didnt have my truck but I had my eyes open for them.
I saw a nice sport taco with texas tags at the sundae school. It had to be 6" lift. I waited a little but we had to go
Old 07-24-2013, 09:04 AM   #515
Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
We used to go every year with a bunch of other couples. We stayed at a shithole right on 6 with an old pirate ship out front. Most of the beach time was spent over at the beach comber
AAAHHHHH yes the comber!!
good times.
Shithole with pirate ship..... ANCHOR INN?
Old 07-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #516

Coast Guard:
Quote:
AAAHHHHH yes the comber!!
good times.
Shithole with pirate ship..... ANCHOR INN?
Thats it. We didnt care about the room we just wanted to be down there and cheap
Old 08-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #518
hmmv4x4 is on a distinguished road

hmmv4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hey all, Belchertown/Ware
Old 08-05-2013, 06:23 AM   #519
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmv4x4 View Post
Hey all, Belchertown/Ware
Welcome
Old 08-05-2013, 06:30 PM   #520
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow that's a rare-ish find TRD OR in Speedway Blue