Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 08-06-2013, 04:23 AM   #521
Tito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTito2287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Tito2287's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Wow that's a rare-ish find TRD OR in Speedway Blue
Yea, most of the others I see on the road are all Sports. I'm a little jealous of their hood scoops though...
Old 08-16-2013, 11:11 AM   #522
Luv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to behold

Name: Lisa
Luv Tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Shout out to all Mass members. Don't see to many of us on here. Im from Worcester Mass/CapeCod during the summer and would love to meet up with some of you guys if we can get something together.

Post down below all you MassHoles.

Refer to New England BS Thread

Also refer to New England Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Thanks
MassHole present and accounted for here! I'm new to TW and am eating up the regional threads as fast as I can. Heading over the the wheeling trip thread now.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:01 PM   #523
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Tacos View Post
MassHole present and accounted for here! I'm new to TW and am eating up the regional threads as fast as I can. Heading over the the wheeling trip thread now.
Welcome to TW! We'll see you out on the trails!

Also here's a link to the planned wheeling trips thread. I believe the next one is richardsons trail in ct on September 21?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-plans-67.html
Old 08-18-2013, 07:41 AM   #524
Luv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to beholdLuv Tacos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Welcome to TW! We'll see you out on the trails!

Also here's a link to the planned wheeling trips thread. I believe the next one is richardsons trail in ct on September 21?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...-plans-67.html
Thanks Cam! That CT trip next month looks pretty cool. And pretty light-weight for my shiny new truck.
Old 08-18-2013, 08:32 AM   #525
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv Tacos View Post
Thanks Cam! That CT trip next month looks pretty cool. And pretty light-weight for my shiny new truck.
Perfect! It'll be a total hoot! Doing a cookout as well.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #526

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Perfect! It'll be a total hoot! Doing a cookout as well.
Sounds like a great time, and only an hour away from me!
Old 08-19-2013, 03:41 PM   #527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito2287 View Post
Yea, most of the others I see on the road are all Sports. I'm a little jealous of their hood scoops though...
I miss my '08 Sport's hood scoop. Non-functional, but DAMN it looked cool.
Old 08-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #529

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I am trying to work some magic and make my off road hood turn into a sport hood
THAT would be the perfect junction of Sport and Off Road, Billy. Live your dream, and post pictures.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #531
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, just moved back to MA and living on the Cape now. I see plenty of tacomas around here, Im in the Falmouth area. Show yourselves! haha
Old 08-25-2013, 06:38 PM   #532
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
I need to become a masshole so I can same some cash. Damn RI taxes are killing me.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #533
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
Hey guys, just moved back to MA and living on the Cape now. I see plenty of tacomas around here, Im in the Falmouth area. Show yourselves! haha

Welcome back to the peoples republic comrade.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #534
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Welcome back to the peoples republic.
Thanks, it feels great to be back.
Old 08-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #535
Tail Striker

Quote:
I'm in the Falmouth area a fair amount! Welcome to TW and what not!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:52 AM   #536
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome back
Old 09-26-2013, 12:27 AM   #537
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys! I'm headed to Boston for work in November. Can anyone recommend any good sports bars where I can catch some football? Hopefully in the downtown area. I won't have a car and would like to walk or use public transportation somewhere.

Thanks!
Old 09-26-2013, 06:44 AM   #540
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I'm only in Boston for the weekend, actual work is on Mon+Tues in Easton. I don't have a hotel booked yet. Still deciding on what area of Boston since I don't know much of the area. Also still deciding if I want to do a hotel or airbnb. Hotels in Boston are $$$!!!