Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 10-08-2013, 08:22 AM   #561
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the help guys. I just got the itinerary for that weekend and it looks like they'll be taking care of transportation to Easton so I don't have to worry about taking the train. I'll be staying at the Residence Inn Brockton
Old 10-08-2013, 10:44 AM   #562
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Spotted in Webster MA Price Chopper recently:
TX Pro

Nice color matched plate bumper

ANyone know 'em? Are 'em?
Old 10-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #563
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Thanks for all the help guys. I just got the itinerary for that weekend and it looks like they'll be taking care of transportation to Easton so I don't have to worry about taking the train. I'll be staying at the Residence Inn Brockton
Enjoy your stay here in the peoples republic.
Old 10-08-2013, 12:54 PM   #564
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice place. Right around corner from Toyota dealer
Old 10-14-2013, 03:23 PM   #565
CBoke is on a distinguished road
CBoke's Tacoma Gallery

Got to love all the Pros out there!!! I can't wait to see all the accessories as they become more and more popular!
Old 10-14-2013, 03:44 PM   #566
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nice, that's right down the street from me
Old 10-30-2013, 05:58 PM   #567
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, the BS thread just became the NJ thread...
Old 10-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #568
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post

Hopefully it gets unlocked soon
Old 10-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #569
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
I saw a lifted speedway blue with black rims the other day, looked like 6 inches of lift maybe and I believe it had Arizona plates. That's just what I noticed as id was driving away. It was right off of 28 south on cape cod after you get off the bourne bridge. Any one know?..... Oh and can I just say that for the past couple weeks I have noticed that there are 4 Tacoma's on the side of the highway (2 second gens, 2 first gens) on 495 and 195, please people lets have some respect and stop making people believe that our trucks are trash.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:37 PM   #570
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Sox are tearin it up out there.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:46 PM   #571
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post

Hopefully it gets unlocked soon
Yeah. At least the Sox are playing like they want to end the series. Hoping to hear the good news when I wake up. Goodnight all you dirty Massholes
Old 10-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #572
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Fucking phone operators....

The sox are tearin it up!!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #573

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Mrs. flight got delayed for over an hour coming home due to our comrade in chief. Lame, I ended up waiting forever at the Framingham Logan express.

And ya, the sox are just shelling St. Louis
Old 10-30-2013, 06:56 PM   #574
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Low blow

No matter where we all live none of us can fix stupied
Old 10-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #575
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
WTF! New england thread closed!? Should i hang out in here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Low blow

Or wit yous guyz?
Old 10-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #576
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Low blow

Unless you surround yourself with them
Old 10-30-2013, 07:07 PM   #577

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
WTF! New england thread closed!? Should i hang out in here?

Or wit yous guyz?
I guess this will be the new BS thread until the real BS thread get's unlocked. Or I suppose we could just start a new BS thread.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:11 PM   #578
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I guess this will be the new BS thread until the real BS thread get's unlocked. Or I suppose we could just start a new BS thread.
Im sure it will be unlocked, and someone probably got a stern warning lol.
Old 10-30-2013, 07:30 PM   #579

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Im sure it will be unlocked, and someone probably got a stern warning lol.
I just got a nice PM from someone....

Maybe they got banned. I know I'm catching flack in the funny pic thread. Whoops. Lol.

I'm causing lots of problems today haha