Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 10-31-2013, 01:37 PM   #642
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Psst... there's a welder for sale in the NE Buy/Sell/Trade thread
Pssssstttt!!! I'm broke!
Old 10-31-2013, 01:41 PM   #643
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Pssssstttt!!! I'm broke!
Gotta spend money to make money
Old 10-31-2013, 02:02 PM   #644
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Gotta spend money to make money
Money I don't have lol
Old 11-18-2013, 08:52 AM   #645
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Oh WTF?!?!? And the BS thread goes down again.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:12 AM   #646
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
Oh WTF?!?!? And the BS thread goes down again.
Yup, someone thought they were being cool by getting it shutdown. Maybe that person should be banned instead.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:13 AM   #647

Me the other day didn't help, but that picture didn't help...
Old 11-18-2013, 09:15 AM   #648
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Bah. I lack Masshole status, but... Lockdown.
Stupid boobies.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #649
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
Stupid boobies.
Does not compute
Old 11-18-2013, 09:39 AM   #650
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Does not compute
I know, it even felt wrong typing it.

On the other hand, it's not the first time I've gotten in trouble for looking at boobs...
Old 11-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #651
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know, it even felt wrong typing it.

On the other hand, it's not the first time I've gotten in trouble for looking at boobs...
Maybe so but who busted you before?
Old 11-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #652

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Maybe so but who busted you before?
Well...
My mom when I was a kid
My girlfriend A LOT when we go to the beach, the grocery store, voting...etc
And several BS threads on here have been locked up thanks to boobs.
Old 11-18-2013, 09:56 AM   #653
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well...
My mom when I was a kid
My girlfriend A LOT when we go to the beach, the grocery store, voting...etc
And several BS threads on here have been locked up thanks to boobs.
Haha..my wife laughs when she sees me looking..
Old 11-18-2013, 10:04 AM   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Haha..my wife laughs when she sees me looking..
So does the girlfriend. Still busted, though.
Old 11-18-2013, 10:17 AM   #655
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit
Old 11-18-2013, 10:21 AM   #657
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So does the girlfriend. Still busted, though.
I have been told to look more than once when I wasn't even in the first place. Plus she allows me to go to clubs whenever I see fit
Old 11-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #658

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
WTF again?
I had nothing to do with it this time, I swear!!
Old 11-18-2013, 10:24 AM   #659
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I leave you guys to you're own devices for one morning, and look what happens....
Old 11-18-2013, 10:26 AM   #660

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I leave you guys to you're own devices for one morning, and look what happens....
This is why we can't have nice things.