Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 03-20-2014, 07:16 AM   #721
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Yeah so I took 90W to 95N to 2W, then 91 up. Holy shit that drive is boring lol. There is nothing along the highway. This Cali kid was not used to it lol. I'll be here in VT for a couple of days then making my way back to Boston for the weekend.

If I take another route back to Boston, am I going to find anything worth stopping for? Or should I just get my ass to Boston where all the fun is at lol
Not really unless you do some digging and find some hole-in-the-wall shops and small towns with something interesting. There really aren't any 'must sees' between Boston and Putney. If you like wine, there are some small places in VT that make some pretty decent stuff but the ones I know of are further north.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:38 AM   #722
mach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmach1man001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
mach1man001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah so I took 90W to 95N to 2W, then 91 up. Holy shit that drive is boring lol. There is nothing along the highway. This Cali kid was not used to it lol. I'll be here in VT for a couple of days then making my way back to Boston for the weekend.

If I take another route back to Boston, am I going to find anything worth stopping for? Or should I just get my ass to Boston where all the fun is at lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Let us know when you hit Boston maybe some of us will be around
I'm going through Boston a couple of times this weekend. Let us know if and when you are around.
Old 03-22-2014, 10:11 PM   #723
MikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeCB600F is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeCB600F's Tacoma Gallery
Hello Fellow Mass Taco owners, the wife and I will be in Greet Barrington and Sheffield, MA the week of April 6 for a seminar. We will be staying in Great Barrington and the place that the seminar is right on the MA CT border. Maybe I will run into a TW member.

P.S Don't look at my avitar
Old 03-23-2014, 05:11 PM   #724
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Let us know when you hit Boston maybe some of us will be around
Dam I really didn't have a chance to go on TW since leaving VT. Now I'm already home. Boston was a blast yet again.

Btw, I took the same way back to Boston, but since it was in the day time, I really got to appreciate the drive. Beautiful drive.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:38 AM   #725
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dam I really didn't have a chance to go on TW since leaving VT. Now I'm already home. Boston was a blast yet again.

Btw, I took the same way back to Boston, but since it was in the day time, I really got to appreciate the drive. Beautiful drive.
Glad the trip was safe and that you enjoyed yourself
Old 03-24-2014, 05:49 PM   #726
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone attending the Vaisala humidity seminar this wednesday? Im driving up to Woburn tomorrow afternoon. Then going to seminar on Wednesday. I may stay another wednesday night if it ends late.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:51 PM   #727
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w00dy View Post
Anyone attending the Vaisala humidity seminar this wednesday? Im driving up to Woburn tomorrow afternoon. Then going to seminar on Wednesday. I may stay another wednesday night if it ends late.
Haha what the hell is that?
Old 03-24-2014, 06:37 PM   #728
Hey Now!
w00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shedw00dy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
w00dy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Haha what the hell is that?
I know right...

In my industry we use humidity sensors to ensure large power transformers are dry. Vaisala (and Doble for that matter) are leaders in humidity sensors. They are both based in that area. Im getting paid to attend the seminar.

I figured its a long shot, but you never know. Im not drivng my Tacoma up there. Taking my 05 Cummins work truck.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:21 AM   #729
elcacho is on a distinguished road
elcacho's Tacoma Gallery
New here from Revere, I being following TW since 09 just join this week and want to say thank you TW members for all the GREAT ADVICES AND TIPS.

Tacoma 2006 TRD OFF ROAD
Old 04-08-2014, 09:23 AM   #730
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome. If you want to be unproductive head over to the NE bs thread
Old 04-08-2014, 09:27 AM   #731
Aromeo620 is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
Aromeo620's Tacoma Gallery
Repping glostah lol end of the 128 highway
Old 04-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #732
jpereira2 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jpereira2's Tacoma Gallery
Masshole here! Taunton/Raynham 13' Tacoma Dbl Cab TRD OR
Old 04-08-2014, 09:40 AM   #733
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcacho View Post
New here from Revere, I being following TW since 09 just join this week and want to say thank you TW members for all the GREAT ADVICES AND TIPS.

Tacoma 2006 TRD OFF ROAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aromeo620 View Post
Repping glostah lol end of the 128 highway
Welcome aboard guys
Old 04-08-2014, 10:40 AM   #734

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, 3 in one day, must be some kind of record
Old 04-08-2014, 11:14 AM   #735
iamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shediamseanfingcourag is one of the sharper tools in the shed
iamseanfingcourag's Tacoma Gallery

South Shore
Attached Thumbnails
MassHoles show yourself-2013-11-07-17.03.58.jpg  
Old 04-08-2014, 03:52 PM   #737
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome from another guy from God's rectum

FTFY
Old 04-08-2014, 04:40 PM   #739
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOTA LOVER View Post
FTFY

Old 04-13-2014, 06:26 AM   #740
BogPond is on a distinguished road
BogPond's Tacoma Gallery
CAI in Mass

Morning guys,
Looking into dropping in an AFE intake, my only concern is the CARB thing. Does anyone run one of their CAI's here, have you had any issues with passing inspection?

Scott