Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MassHoles show yourself

Old 01-04-2012, 07:13 AM   #1
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
MassHoles show yourself

Shout out to all Mass members. Don't see to many of us on here. Im from Worcester Mass/CapeCod during the summer and would love to meet up with some of you guys if we can get something together.

Post down below all you MassHoles.

Refer to New England BS Thread

Also refer to New England Buy/Sell/Trade thread

Thanks
Old 01-04-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Fellow Masshole here, SW of Boston. I vote do the lift install yourself. I'd offer to help but I don't have a heated garage... beers would freeze
Old 01-04-2012, 07:56 AM   #3
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
not a masshole but go SOX
Old 01-04-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
My tundra is from Massachusetts.
My tacoma is floating around the state somewhere now too....
Old 01-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #5
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Fellow Masshole here, SW of Boston. I vote do the lift install yourself. I'd offer to help but I don't have a heated garage... beers would freeze
Damnnn. I dont think I'd ever be able to do it... I dont have everything I'd need or I would definetly give it a shot.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #6
AbsolutPolack is on a distinguished road
Name: Chris
AbsolutPolack's Tacoma Gallery
Dead Nuts Center of Mass represented.

Anyone else buy from Harr? I'm due to go in for my first 5,000 mile checkup soon.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:09 AM   #7
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Chicopee/South Hadley

Go Pats
Old 01-04-2012, 09:17 AM   #8
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Damnnn. I dont think I'd ever be able to do it... I dont have everything I'd need or I would definetly give it a shot.
A well equipped garage does make a difference. I would not have wanted to do mine without air tools!

There are good DIY write-ups for most tasks of things people have done to their Tacomas. Everything from lift installs to general maintenance to cheap/free mods.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
Professional Cube-Jockey
winterboy04 is on a distinguished road

winterboy04's Tacoma Gallery
Upton (by 495 and pike intersection) Masshole here...its 18 degrees out, was 9 this morning... Its worth the cash to have someone else have their hands go numb. If you find a good shop, though, let me know!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #10
jflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjflan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jflan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboy04 View Post
...its 18 degrees out, was 9 this morning...
It's 47* here, going to 55* later on today.
I don't miss those brutal winters.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #11
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterboy04 View Post
Upton (by 495 and pike intersection) Masshole here...its 18 degrees out, was 9 this morning... Its worth the cash to have someone else have their hands go numb. If you find a good shop, though, let me know!
Yaya true. I want the snow to come ASAP though so I can make a few extra bills to do stuff to my truck. Hasnt snowed since mid october... Brutal out with the cold.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #12
Tacomanater is on a distinguished road

Tacomanater's Tacoma Gallery
Former MassHole here, (Nahant, Marblehead, JP & then, Brookline) now in rural NY, nice country roads, still brutally cold, tho....long winter, but closer to better snowboarding.
I very recently dealt with shop in N. Bennington, VT. Okay bunch of guys, knew the ropes, assessed my requests and delivered, did the work in about 3.5 hours and didn't rape me, either. Overall, pretty pleased. Not exactly super close toy you, but worth a day off/day's drive? If intereted I'll give you the info. PM me let me know. GL
Old 01-04-2012, 01:49 PM   #13
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
Non resident Masshole here. I pay my paychecks state income tax there and spend many,many hours working there, in one of 4 railroad terminals.

But I live seven miles over the border in Connecticut..
Old 01-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #14
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
From the cape! I would be willing to help you with a lift if you supplied the place to work on it. My driveway doesnt have any room lol.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:10 PM   #15
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
hey advance auto in uxbridge works on our work trucks. they seem to do good work i see alot of 4wd trucks there. its right off 146 its route 16.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:34 AM   #16
replica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedreplica9000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
replica9000's Tacoma Gallery
Not an official Masshole, but I can pretty much throw a rock into your state from my house. I'm pretty much on the Woonsocket/Blackstone border. Used to live in Bellingham for a short time.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #17
Old Man
dwsyab is on a distinguished road

Name: David
dwsyab's Tacoma Gallery
I'm from Sturbridge, work in Worcester and bought my taco from Harr. If you see me rumbling down the pike first thing in the morning in a gray TRD Offroad with TRD Exhaust, that be me.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:34 PM   #18
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutPolack View Post
Dead Nuts Center of Mass represented.

Anyone else buy from Harr? I'm due to go in for my first 5,000 mile checkup soon.

Yup, bought from them in 09, they did my 5000 mile but nothing since.
I work in Woosta, but live in Gahdna.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
smcgill is on a distinguished road

smcgill's Tacoma Gallery
Another name Taxachussetts!
Easton
No snow yet!
Sean