LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

First "MassHole" meeting Sunday

Old 01-10-2012, 02:44 PM   #1
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
First "MassHole" meeting Sunday

This thread is to keep track of any and all MassHole meets. The first meet we had was January 15, 2012. Great success! We had about 12 tacoma world members and 15 people overall. Lots of thanks to SouthShore wheelers & Capetaco12 for taking us all out there.

January 29, 2012, had about 5 TW members head back to the same spot and do some WARMER weathered off roading. Lots of fun again.
Future:
Near future where trying to get a meet going at Bostons F1 race track. No date set up yet. This meet will probably happen sometime in spring when they open the outdoor track. Stay SUB'd to the thread for more info!!!
ALSO near future.... A trip to NH for some off roading. This is also in action and hopefully finalized details soon. Stay SUB'd all ya MassHoles
Old 01-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
JayC06 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayC06's Tacoma Gallery
see ya there.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #5
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I will be there!

A little trail discription. They are both really stock friendly And run right next to each other. There is harder stuff on the sides for anyone with some sliders. There are a few rocky sections you can try with some spotting.
The only thing to watch out for is alot of the "puddles" on one of the trails are alot deeper than they appear. but i will point them out on the run.

Just a reminder if you have Tow Straps/D-rings to bring them. If not no sweat i have a few. If you have a spare tire/bottle jack make sure you bring it. Not that i expect any issues but its always a possibility.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
Joey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enoughJoey_Buttafuoco will become famous soon enough

Name: Fred
Joey_Buttafuoco's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be there, may have to leave early though, gotta be in norwood for work @ 4:30
Old 01-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #7
Rich Old Guy
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I will be there. I will bring my winch to yank you guys out.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:04 PM   #8
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
I don't really do much off roading other then some easy trails to get to where I ride my atv
If you guys don't mind a noob I'd love to join you
I don't have straps and all that good stuff though .
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 PM   #9
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If Eborgie is there with his winch that should be more than enough Maybe i will try one of the bigger holes.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:30 PM   #10
Rich Old Guy
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
You are walking the cable out if you get stuck
Old 01-10-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
.<>./

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Ill try to rember to put a strap on it before,And maybe bring waders
Old 01-10-2012, 06:48 PM   #12
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Looks like this is gunna be a nice turn out!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I don't really do much off roading other then some easy trails to get to where I ride my atv
If you guys don't mind a noob I'd love to join you
I don't have straps and all that good stuff though .
Absolutely! Im a "noob" as well haha. I've only done some stuff by myself and go on the beach in the summer time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
I'll watch on the side with a video camera hahaha
Old 01-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #13
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Looks like this is gunna be a nice turn out!!!

Absolutely! Im a "noob" as well haha. I've only done some stuff by myself and go on the beach in the summer time.

I'll watch on the side with a video camera hahaha
Nice I have a go pro ill bring that.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
Rich Old Guy

eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Nice, video evidence.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #16
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I'm there!
Sweet! Welcome aboard!
Old 01-11-2012, 05:06 AM   #17
bobg03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: Retired Chauffer
bobg03's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to join in but am unable to commit till the day of.

I only get a 2 hr call to report and figure I'll probably have to work that weekend anyway.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:15 AM   #18
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like this is a fairly stock-friendly run? I've got some house stuff to do this weekend, if I get everything done Saturday I'll head down. I just want to see someone wade into waist-high water in mid January. I'll also be on the side watching with the video camera.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #19
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
That's a two hour drive for me. Don't think I will be able to make it.

Have any pictures of what the trails look like?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:58 AM   #20
.<>./

I dont have pictures of most of it
Google came up with one of the few fields on the side of the trails.
From Toys For Tot's
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...run-se-ma.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYoC7xlXXAU