Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-06-2013, 06:31 PM   #2141
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in a meet if it was on a weekend since I would have to travel a good ways but I'd be interested in meeting a few of you guys.
Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 AM   #2142
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I had it nuked. Some douchcanoe posted a POS 2012 grill he made in it & I got sick of all the BS.

It's better this way.
I think we both knew it was only a matter of time...People get awfully bold on the interwebs...
Old 01-07-2013, 04:32 AM   #2143
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
I was looking to start a meet to RC in the spring. Personally I'd rather wheel when it's warm. Either way, what kinda meet do you guys want to do before then? Eat food/ bar? Trails road? Off road?

Discuss!
I'd like to do anything on a weekend if someone will have me as a ride along when we get to the trail...Baby on the way and need to buy a house, I have absolutely no interest in damaging the vehicle I have 4 years of payments left on...
Old 01-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #2144
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
I had it nuked. Some douchcanoe posted a POS 2012 grill he made in it & I got sick of all the BS.

It's better this way.
Screw all those other posers. I wouldnt buy any other grill unless it was built by Craig. All these other guys are trying to make them cheaper to take buisness but people should know that to get quailty they know where to go.
Old 01-07-2013, 05:14 AM   #2145
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Screw all those other posers. I wouldnt buy any other grill unless it was built by Craig. All these other guys are trying to make them cheaper to take buisness but people should know that to get quailty they know where to go.
You forgot to cup the balls in this post!!

BAM!! haha
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #2147

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
I dont cup balls........... I play with the taint.

POW!!!!
Very enlightening...

On a more serious note, would I still get pulled over for my front plate if I install it on the OEM silver skid plate? I'm trying not to drill holes in a painted bumper and don't want to remove my tint next time I get pulled over.
Old 01-07-2013, 06:37 AM   #2148
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
Very enlightening...

On a more serious note, would I still get pulled over for my front plate if I install it on the OEM silver skid plate? I'm trying not to drill holes in a painted bumper and don't want to remove my tint next time I get pulled over.
As long as it is readable from 25 feet you should be good to go.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #2149
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Louie will pull you over if he thinks your cute too.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:42 AM   #2150

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Louie will pull you over if he thinks your cute too.
Is it going to be one of those days where you two end up making out in the end?
Old 01-07-2013, 07:48 AM   #2151

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is it going to be one of those days where you two end up making out in the end?
Nope. But maybe he will man up and drink the moonshine that he sipped like a woman the other night in my kitchen.
Old 01-07-2013, 07:52 AM   #2152
Brutus will become famous soon enough

Name: Butus
Brutus's Tacoma Gallery
Baltimore Area?

Is there many from the Baltimore Area?

I would love a chance to go to RC. I've never been. Its a shame there isn't a legal place to wheel closer. I never got the chance to even do GreenRidge before they closed it to OHVs. And Assateague is ok, its just so far, and they don't really let you go exploring. Have to stick to the beach mostly.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #2153
Poor Impulse Control
KiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiltedRonin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronin
KiltedRonin's Tacoma Gallery
Shame about green ridge, that was the first place id ever gone wheeling...

I'm in silver spring area, ANYONE nearby wanna get a M&G together? Maybe a once a month thing like the Virginia guys?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #2154
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very enlightening...

Where do you live? I'm in md and have been driving without a plate for like 5 months now and have only been pulled over twice and neither of them said anything about my missing front plate only about my plate cover on the back.
Old 01-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #2155
F*ck It, Why Not!
armyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmyofsquirrels is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 101st ABN
Name: Chip
armyofsquirrels's Tacoma Gallery
Wait they closed greenridge?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #2156

Quote:
Originally Posted by armyofsquirrels View Post
Where do you live? I'm in md and have been driving without a plate for like 5 months now and have only been pulled over twice and neither of them said anything about my missing front plate only about my plate cover on the back.
Harford County...I made it just over a year, I was pulled over only for missing my front tag, nothing else...Goddamn state trooper was bored and decided to pull me over instead of waste time on a forum like other troopers do...
Old 01-07-2013, 01:01 PM   #2157
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal on some TG sliders in Annapolis. Not sure if 1st or 2nd gen.

http://annapolis.craigslist.org/pts/3526503128.html
Old 01-07-2013, 02:13 PM   #2158
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very enlightening...

As long as you can see it from the front you should be good. If its there they really wont mess with u. But the law does say that reg plates are to be atached to front and rear bumper. Saying that ppl put the on the tailgate and other places on the rear soo............. You should be fine
Old 01-07-2013, 02:23 PM   #2160

Quote:
Harford County...I made it just over a year, I was pulled over only for missing my front tag, nothing else...Goddamn state trooper was bored and decided to pull me over instead of waste time on a forum like other troopers do...
Hey Hey Hey this ^^^^^ is not true!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And yes that is a Ford F350 patrol vehicle..... No big deal. Be Jealous ul never see me coming

Products Discussed in this Thread