1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Discussion in 'North East' started by ST3VE, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jan 7, 2013 at 5:14 AM
    ST3VE

ST3VE [OP] IG: @fishsohard

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    MD --> SC
    Tint, car seat, baby wipes
    You forgot to cup the balls in this post!!

BAM!! haha

2. Jan 7, 2013 at 5:34 AM
    TonkaToyTaco

TonkaToyTaco Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers cranked up with JBA UCA, Rear OME 2" leaf pack with Ride Rite air bags, SCS Steath 6 matte black rims wrapped in 285/75/17 Cooper ST MAXX, Blacked out emblems, Debaged tailgate, Tinted windows (5% in rear, 5% up front and 40% on windsheild), Retro color matched HID headlights with Amber Halo, Projector LED Foglight, Custom LED Taillight and 3rd brake light, T-Rex 2 eyelids color matched, Fog light anytime MOD, All LED interior and exterior ligths, Volant CAI With forced Ram, JET throttle body spacer, Aero Turbine SS Muffler, Aero Turbine SS 4inch tip dumped after axel, URD MAF Calibrator, LED bed lights, 4X4 light mod, Satoshi Grill with matching scoop and lower Valance, 20" LED bar and 2 LED Pods behind Satoshi, Diff breather mod, Sea Blu secondary fuse box with 100A breaker, Outlaw Train Horns with dual Air Compressors and 5 Gal tank, Ultraguage, Andre Devil Horns, Pedal Commander
    I dont cup balls........... I play with the taint.

POW!!!!

3. Jan 7, 2013 at 6:29 AM
    cintocrunch

cintocrunch Special Substitute Guest Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    2012 DCSB TRD Sport MGM 6MT
    Anytime fogs, Leer Tonneau
    Very enlightening...

On a more serious note, would I still get pulled over for my front plate if I install it on the OEM silver skid plate? I'm trying not to drill holes in a painted bumper and don't want to remove my tint next time I get pulled over.

4. Jan 7, 2013 at 6:37 AM
    95SLE

95SLE Starting to get cold outside

Member:
    First Name:
    Tom
    Maryland
    Vehicle:
    09 RWD Access Cab
    Custom XM Install, Window Tint, Intermittant Wiper Install, AVS Bug Deflector, Bed Mat, TRS FX-R retrofits, CIBIE fog and spot lamps, PIAA 510 lamps, Acess LE cover, Weathertech Digital floorr mats, LED interior lighting, Pioneer AVH-2300BT HU, Boston Acoustics speakers, JL Audio Amp, shorty antenna, leather wrap steering wheel cover, Viper security system.
    As long as it is readable from 25 feet you should be good to go.

5. Jan 7, 2013 at 7:11 AM
    ST3VE

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    MD --> SC
    Louie will pull you over if he thinks your cute too.

6. Jan 7, 2013 at 7:42 AM
    cintocrunch

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    Is it going to be one of those days where you two end up making out in the end?

7. Jan 7, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    ST3VE

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    MD --> SC
    Nope. But maybe he will man up and drink the moonshine that he sipped like a woman the other night in my kitchen.

8. Jan 7, 2013 at 7:52 AM
    Brutus

Brutus Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Butus
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    2012 Crew Cab Sr5 TRD 4x4
    Is there many from the Baltimore Area?

I would love a chance to go to RC. I've never been. Its a shame there isn't a legal place to wheel closer. I never got the chance to even do GreenRidge before they closed it to OHVs. And Assateague is ok, its just so far, and they don't really let you go exploring. Have to stick to the beach mostly.

9. Jan 7, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    KiltedRonin

KiltedRonin Poor Impulse Control

Member:
    First Name:
    Ronin
    Silver Spring, MD.
    Vehicle:
    2011 access cab, MGM, leer 180.
    Shame about green ridge, that was the first place id ever gone wheeling...

I'm in silver spring area, ANYONE nearby wanna get a M&G together? Maybe a once a month thing like the Virginia guys?

10. Jan 7, 2013 at 12:48 PM
    armyofsquirrels

armyofsquirrels Embrace the Suck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 V6 6Spd Tacoma DCSB Offroad in Pyrite Mica
    See Build Page.
    Where do you live? I'm in md and have been driving without a plate for like 5 months now and have only been pulled over twice and neither of them said anything about my missing front plate only about my plate cover on the back.

11. Jan 7, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    armyofsquirrels

armyofsquirrels Embrace the Suck!

Member:
    First Name:
    Chip
    Sykesville MD
    Vehicle:
    2015 V6 6Spd Tacoma DCSB Offroad in Pyrite Mica
    See Build Page.
    Wait they closed greenridge?

12. Jan 7, 2013 at 12:54 PM
    cintocrunch

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    MD
    Vehicle:
    Harford County...I made it just over a year, I was pulled over only for missing my front tag, nothing else...Goddamn state trooper was bored and decided to pull me over instead of waste time on a forum like other troopers do...

13. Jan 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM
    jds0912

jds0912 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    2007 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Some shit I got on craigslist
  14. Jan 7, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    TonkaToyTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Fox 2.0 Coilovers cranked up with JBA UCA, Rear OME 2" leaf pack with Ride Rite air bags, SCS Steath 6 matte black rims wrapped in 285/75/17 Cooper ST MAXX, Blacked out emblems, Debaged tailgate, Tinted windows (5% in rear, 5% up front and 40% on windsheild), Retro color matched HID headlights with Amber Halo, Projector LED Foglight, Custom LED Taillight and 3rd brake light, T-Rex 2 eyelids color matched, Fog light anytime MOD, All LED interior and exterior ligths, Volant CAI With forced Ram, JET throttle body spacer, Aero Turbine SS Muffler, Aero Turbine SS 4inch tip dumped after axel, URD MAF Calibrator, LED bed lights, 4X4 light mod, Satoshi Grill with matching scoop and lower Valance, 20" LED bar and 2 LED Pods behind Satoshi, Diff breather mod, Sea Blu secondary fuse box with 100A breaker, Outlaw Train Horns with dual Air Compressors and 5 Gal tank, Ultraguage, Andre Devil Horns, Pedal Commander
    As long as you can see it from the front you should be good. If its there they really wont mess with u. But the law does say that reg plates are to be atached to front and rear bumper. Saying that ppl put the on the tailgate and other places on the rear soo............. You should be fine

15. Jan 7, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    TonkaToyTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Hey man I wanted to drink more but I had to dtive home. Someone had to be responsible........ Next time we should get the Lie Dispensers drunk and see what happens...............

16. Jan 7, 2013 at 2:23 PM
    TonkaToyTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Louie
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma TRD DCLB 4X4
    Hey Hey Hey this ^^^^^ is not true!!
    2012-01-21_16-08-40_371_a91c2ccaea73396d3e9eed8496c5cfd70c4c08ab.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ And yes that is a Ford F350 patrol vehicle..... No big deal. Be Jealous ul never see me coming

17. Jan 7, 2013 at 4:01 PM
    DunhamAll

DunhamAll Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Baltimore, MD
    Vehicle:
    '12 Access cab, MT, TRD OR
    Rear diff. breather, BHLM, Wet Okoles.
    I'm in Baltimore, I'd be down to go but I am stock right now an would want to stick to the easy trails...

?

18. Jan 7, 2013 at 4:02 PM
    Gadget@URD

Gadget@URD Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    Southern Maryland USA
    Vehicle:
    URD Supercharged XRunner
    You a real police or a traffic police? Keep in mind that real police don't like traffic police....

G

19. Jan 7, 2013 at 4:09 PM
    HomerTaco

HomerTaco also HomerTaco Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco
    Vehicle:
    HomerTaco
    HomerTaco ...................................................................................................................................................... Core-Hurst short throw shifter & T-handle / Carbon Fiber Interior / custom console light / De-badged / leather interior / Heated Front seats / Red Line Hood Struts / Painted speaker grills /one-off TRD Satoshi Grill with 12-15 front-end swap/ Pioneer AVIC-X920BT HU / Scangauge II / Black LED Tails / Dash Mount for iPad mini / Safari Snorkel / Auto-pilot mode / Leer 100XQ Cap / 4x Innovations sliders / Rear Diff Breather Mod / front windows tinted to 35% / Brute Force Fab Hybrid Front Bumper / BAMF Rear Diff Skid / Budbuilt Skids / CBI Trail Master 2.0 rear hybrid bumper / Fox rr coils/ TC UCA's/ TC spindle gussets/ TC Cam Tab gussets / Dakar leafs / Defined Engineering shackles / All pro U bolt flip / Timbren Rear Bumpstops / BAMF LCA skids / Exhaust re-route / Fog Light anytime Mod / LowRange Off Road extended rear brake lines / ATO Shackle Flip / sectioned Bushwhacker flares / re-geared to 4.56 / ARB Front & Rear Locking Diff / ARB CKMA12 compressor / PrInSu full rack system / 1" body lift / Inchworm 4.7 crawlbox / twin stick FJ t-case / Davez off-road triple-stick kit/
    Louie is maryland' mall cop... :p

20. Jan 7, 2013 at 4:20 PM
    ST3VE

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    MD --> SC
    Paul Blart!!!

Products Discussed in

To Top