LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Old 04-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #3087
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
you down for a meet? maybe if we get a bunch of people we can meet somewhere in the middle.
I'm down. I live in Harford as well but have no issues driving to a meet.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #3088
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I live so far away boo
Old 04-02-2013, 05:16 AM   #3090
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
Saw a black AC with an aftermarket grill, yellow fogs with the anytime mod, black wheels and some sort of exhaust...On N. Calvert Street at the Pleasant Street light at 6 PM...
Was it scratched to shit? Guessing it was me. I get spotted all the time by you guys considering I only drive like twice a week. Anyone have a good scratch dent repair person? I'm cool with the current fuck-upedness of it, but there are some deep scratches that should be repaired eventually. They I've done rubbing compound ect, but they are through the paint into the white primer or whatever it is.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:51 AM   #3091
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Was it scratched to shit? Guessing it was me. I get spotted all the time by you guys considering I only drive like twice a week. Anyone have a good scratch dent repair person? I'm cool with the current fuck-upedness of it, but there are some deep scratches that should be repaired eventually. They I've done rubbing compound ect, but they are through the paint into the white primer or whatever it is.
I believe so...do you have Magnaflow exhaust? I thought your truck sounded exactly like mine but you barely got on it so I couldn't hear that well...I couldn't tell if it was scratched as I was 50+ feet away on the other corner...
Old 04-02-2013, 06:35 AM   #3092
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down. I live in Harford as well but have no issues driving to a meet.
well im trying to make the meeting location reasonable for everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
I live so far away boo
where u live brah?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Heading out to OC later on this morning, right now headed out to the gym.

A meet sounds like a thing to do.
where u live?
Old 04-02-2013, 07:35 AM   #3093

Quote:
where u live brah?

where u live?
Would a Frederick meet make it more reasonable for some of the Western MD dwellers? Can guys like Tom from SoMD and Louie/Steve from HarCo make that drive? I'm willing to make the drive but not everybody might be...I know there are some good local breweries in that area.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:59 AM   #3094
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Would a Frederick meet make it more reasonable for some of the Western MD dwellers? Can guys like Tom from SoMD and Louie/Steve from HarCo make that drive? I'm willing to make the drive but not everybody might be...I know there are some good local breweries in that area.
that could work. i used to go to frostburg and my gf goes there currently. what do you other guys think?
Old 04-02-2013, 09:29 AM   #3095
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I believe so...do you have Magnaflow exhaust? I thought your truck sounded exactly like mine but you barely got on it so I couldn't hear that well...I couldn't tell if it was scratched as I was 50+ feet away on the other corner...
Yup magnaflow.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:05 AM   #3096
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Works for me
Old 04-02-2013, 10:06 AM   #3097

Quote:
that could work. i used to go to frostburg and my gf goes there currently. what do you other guys think?
Where do you live now? I work in frostburg and live near by.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:30 AM   #3099

I know where that is I work at CME Engineering on Main Street frostburg
Old 04-02-2013, 11:09 AM   #3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
I know where that is I work at CME Engineering on Main Street frostburg
MechE, CivE, EE, etc? I'm a Terp CivE, went into the Project Management field because I thought it was more dynamic (and apparently I like working 60 hours a week for no extra money)...

Products Discussed in this Thread