Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-23-2013, 06:11 AM   #3201
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
Eh...I was at the ER from 8 PM - 5:30 AM Saturday and watched my uncle in law put his 71 Corvette Stingray 454 4 speed with 35k original miles, original trim, paint, etc. into a wall at our baby shower...and I had to strip the rest of the parts off the Tacoma...I'm happy to put this weekend behind me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Man I hope your weeks better than your weekend!

X2
Old 04-23-2013, 06:31 AM   #3202
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Guy11 View Post
Man I hope your weeks better than your weekend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
X2
Thanks guys, my wife is completely fine, just had a scare and many hours in the waiting room...And her uncle and uncle-in-law are both fine, no scrapes or bruises...just need a new front clip, radiator, etc. for the Stingray...Her uncle says if we have a boy we have to make the middle name Vette to commemorate that weekend...
Old 04-23-2013, 07:37 AM   #3203
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks guys, my wife is completely fine, just had a scare and many hours in the waiting room...And her uncle and uncle-in-law are both fine, no scrapes or bruises...just need a new front clip, radiator, etc. for the Stingray...Her uncle says if we have a boy we have to make the middle name Vette to commemorate that weekend...
good to hear theyre ok.
Old 04-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #3204
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Glad there all alright
Old 04-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #3205
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
you can get the emblems on eBay.

I hope to have a DIY mesh kit this spring for the 2012 & up
I hope so too
Old 04-23-2013, 12:52 PM   #3206
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Speaking of vettes I think I'm headin to Carlisle this weekend to the spring meet an look for a few odds and ends for my vette MARYLAND TACOMAS-imageuploadedbytapatalk1366743131.820738.jpg
Old 04-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #3207
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm debating going or not but I need to get rid of my truck ASAP...Need parts for the Camaro...

Old 04-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #3209
Taco aficionado
fireball946 is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
fireball946's Tacoma Gallery
Ran the tacoma at Cecil tonight, ran a 14.90 @ 91.13mph. URD exhaust and intake w/ maf sensor...not bad for a 4 door pickup.
Old 04-24-2013, 10:08 PM   #3210
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
Keep updates and which grill you go with. Very little comparison with our body style yearc
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Tacoma View Post
Hey I am hopin to get some mods done on my truck after my graduation. I had really wanted to get a satoshi but since he's not doing them for the 2012 I am thinking about getting the grillcraft ( http://www.carid.com/2012-toyota-tac...le-487521.html )

and then somehow getting some Toyota lettering on them like this: (attached)

I was plannin on callin up ATO autosports to see if they could help me out but do you all have any thoughts? Or know any good places that could help me out. Thanks
Old 04-25-2013, 05:26 PM   #3212

Well my truck is officially up for sale on craigslist...if anybody knows someone interested let me know...
Old 04-25-2013, 06:51 PM   #3215

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
What? Why
$391 in payments and ~$200 in gas while house hunting makes a big difference...Unfortunately the smarter thing is to offload the payments and save on gas so we can put ourselves in a better situation buying a house and reevaluate in a couple years when we feel we are ready...

Quote:
Because Camaro
And because I will not get rid of this...
Old 04-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #3217

Truck is officially for sale in the BST thread, cars.com and craigslist...tell your friends who want to buy a Tacoma...

Quote:
Who would?

bitchin car.
Thanks!

Old 04-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #3218
Tacoma1991 is on a distinguished road

Name: Layne
Tacoma1991's Tacoma Gallery
Got my new exhaust thanks to cinto on this weekend and it sounds awesome!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:16 PM   #3219
2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all2stroketrush is a name known to all

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody around Baltimore want to go wheeling sometime soon(ish)??
Old 04-30-2013, 07:34 AM   #3220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma1991 View Post
Got my new exhaust thanks to cinto on this weekend and it sounds awesome!
Great to hear...I loved the sound of it with the manual...

Products Discussed in this Thread