Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-28-2013, 03:23 PM   #3221
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
Truck is officially for sale in the BST thread, cars.com and craigslist...tell your friends who want to buy a Tacoma...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Who would?

bitchin car.
Thanks!

Old 04-29-2013, 12:53 PM   #3222
Tacoma1991 is on a distinguished road

Name: Layne
Tacoma1991's Tacoma Gallery
Got my new exhaust thanks to cinto on this weekend and it sounds awesome!
Old 04-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #3223
2stroketrush will become famous soon enough

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody around Baltimore want to go wheeling sometime soon(ish)??
Old 04-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #3224
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma1991 View Post
Got my new exhaust thanks to cinto on this weekend and it sounds awesome!
Great to hear...I loved the sound of it with the manual...
Old 05-03-2013, 01:23 PM   #3225
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone need a stock rear bumper? I will let it go really cheap. It is chrome but has been plasti derped. Will need to be painted again if you want it to remain black. Should fit an 05-12 Tacoma.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #3226
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Anyone need a stock rear bumper? I will let it go really cheap. It is chrome but has been plasti derped. Will need to be painted again if you want it to remain black. Should fit an 05-12 Tacoma.

$$$$ ?
Old 05-03-2013, 06:41 PM   #3227

Well the Tacoma will be gone tomorrow...trading in for an 06 Accord EX-L Sedan 4 cyl 5 spd...

Quote:
What are you replacing with?
Old 05-03-2013, 09:03 PM   #3228
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
^^^^Sorry to hear^^^
Old 05-04-2013, 03:59 AM   #3230
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post

What are you replacing with?
Bought a hitch off of another member and he asked me to take the bumper as well. I removed the hitch from the bumper yesterday afternoon and thought another Maryland member might need a stock replacement bumper at a low price.

I might add that removing the hitch from the bumper was harder than I thought. I had to bang it out with a 2lb nobounce hammer and a tire iron for a lever. Installing the hitch on my truck should be interesting.
Old 05-04-2013, 06:42 AM   #3231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
^^^^Sorry to hear^^^
Quote:
Thanks guys...I have a pretty strong feeling I'll be back after a couple years and promotions/raises...I love this truck!

Quote:
Bought a hitch off of another member and he asked me to take the bumper as well. I removed the hitch from the bumper yesterday afternoon and thought another Maryland member might need a stock replacement bumper at a low price.

I might add that removing the hitch from the bumper was harder than I thought. I had to bang it out with a 2lb nobounce hammer and a tire iron for a lever. Installing the hitch on my truck should be interesting.
Not bad at all! Hitches are a giant pain in the ass, it took me basically all day to get one on my Pathfinder because a couple of the mounting points were just a little off (1/8" or less)
Old 05-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #3233

Quote:
All this hitch discussion & I completely forgot to ask:

What are you towing Tom?
Good point...to further that, how did the 5 lugger do? How much weight?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #3234
Hollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
Hollywood Ball's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys. Thinking of posting my stock steelies and tires <1K miles with lugs and sensors. Thought I'd gauge some interest here before posting them on Craigslist. PM me if interested. I'm in Fed Hill. downloading pics from my phone right now.
Old 05-04-2013, 10:39 AM   #3236
Hollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud ofHollywood Ball has much to be proud of
Name: Steve
Hollywood Ball's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
$391 in payments and ~$200 in gas while house hunting makes a big difference...Unfortunately the smarter thing is to offload the payments and save on gas so we can put ourselves in a better situation buying a house and reevaluate in a couple years when we feel we are ready...

And because I will not get rid of this...
Sucks, but do it knowing you're making a good decision. I gave up my Night Train (H-D) to start a side business and buy my first Tacoma. As a result I was also able to buy my first home back in August. Oh ya, and now that I'm no longer a renter I finally have the dog I've wanted for years.

I loved that Harley. It was the epitome of "bad ass," but I couldn't be happier with where I'm at now. A couple years and I'll be on a Harley again, and it will likely be the very same bike I had the first time.

MARYLAND TACOMAS-053.jpgMARYLAND TACOMAS-013-3-.jpg
Old 05-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #3237
Old Man Winter

95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All this hitch discussion & I completely forgot to ask:

What are you towing Tom?
Want to get a hitch bed extender to carry 12ft long lumber. Might also pick up a hitch bike rack.
Old 05-04-2013, 02:14 PM   #3238
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Hey y'all. I'm from Hampton roads, va. I'm up here for the bike race. I'm on my way out but I saw this fella. Y'all familiar with this guy?
Old 05-04-2013, 02:17 PM   #3239
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know if that pic showed up. I'm having trouble finding this out on my phone, but black double cab, looks like 6" lift, fogs in front of side mirrors, perhaps a fan of iron maiden?
Old 05-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #3240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Ball View Post
Sucks, but do it knowing you're making a good decision. I gave up my Night Train (H-D) to start a side business and buy my first Tacoma. As a result I was also able to buy my first home back in August. Oh ya, and now that I'm no longer a renter I finally have the dog I've wanted for years.

I loved that Harley. It was the epitome of "bad ass," but I couldn't be happier with where I'm at now. A couple years and I'll be on a Harley again, and it will likely be the very same bike I had the first time.

Attachment 210724Attachment 210725
That's exactly the way I look at it...my wife and child are worth the short term sacrifice and I still have the Camaro to be my toy...

Products Discussed in this Thread