Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #3601
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
I do but mostly choose to do so within several miles from home.
Old 07-20-2013, 04:50 PM   #3602
CliffordBRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
CliffordBRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved to Annapolis. Anyone in the area? Know any camping/off road trails?
Old 07-21-2013, 06:44 AM   #3604
CliffordBRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Cliff
CliffordBRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
Welcome!! im in crofton....and no not really. lol
So what the hell does everyone do here?! haha
Old 07-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #3605
First Tacoma 2011 is on a distinguished road

Name: Bruce
First Tacoma 2011's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
ok, ill have to check that out, have to find some time to go though..
Might want to look it up on Youtube.... I took mine up there a few times with Steve it always a good time
Old 07-21-2013, 08:08 AM   #3606

Quote:
Welcome!! im in crofton....and no not really. lol

Really?! Im in Odenton I am sure I have seen you around just dont know what your truck looks like.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #3607
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tico
TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CliffordBRD View Post
So what the hell does everyone do here?! haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by First Tacoma 2011 View Post
Really?! Im in Odenton I am sure I have seen you around just dont know what your truck looks like.
i ususally go to my friends house on the eastern shore.

yea im in odenton like all the time. i take the marc train to work. well i actually live in millersville but im right on the border of crofton and gambrills. but i tell people crofton just cause most people have heard of crofton.

heres my baby....
Old 07-22-2013, 05:39 AM   #3608

Quote:
i ususally go to my friends house on the eastern shore.

yea im in odenton like all the time. i take the marc train to work. well i actually live in millersville but im right on the border of crofton and gambrills. but i tell people crofton just cause most people have heard of crofton.

heres my baby....
you got a bunch of stickers on the back right?
Old 07-23-2013, 08:49 AM   #3609
TicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you got a bunch of stickers on the back right?
yep thts me.
Quote:
Really? i thought i was like the only one, ive seen alot of tundys around but not many taco's, ill have to keep an eye out for you guys now.
theres a couple of tacomas in odenton. one is a single cab and lowered.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #3610

Quote:
yep thts me.

theres a couple of tacomas in odenton. one is a single cab and lowered.
Yeah you pulled up next to me a few weeks back at RT175 and RT170 in the evening. Said you liked the truck.
Old 07-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #3611

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah you pulled up next to me a few weeks back at RT175 and RT170 in the evening. Said you liked the truck.
oh yea ok. yea i didnt think it was you cause your sig pic is stock. but i got a question for ya...how do u like your bed cap?? is it worth the money? pros and cons? im thinking of getting one.

Quote:
hmm, haven't seen that single cab, speaking of which, just down the street from me is a black access or single cab first gen, you on here? on the other side of the road from that new nursing home complex?
right by St. Josephs church? the O'Malley place?
Old 07-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #3613
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Someone make me an offer. I have the headache rack as well. 75 bucks and its yours.. I payed way way more to have Eric build it.
Attached Images

Old 07-24-2013, 12:04 PM   #3614
01mdtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jake
01mdtaco's Tacoma Gallery
were can i get the md trd sticker
Old 07-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #3616

Quote:
oh yea ok. yea i didnt think it was you cause your sig pic is stock. but i got a question for ya...how do u like your bed cap?? is it worth the money? pros and cons? im thinking of getting one.

right by St. Josephs church? the O'Malley place?

i just took it off lol, I am not too sure about it. Its good for the long trips keeps everything dry. I can not fix too much in the bed with it on. also i was getting worse MPG with it on too. I am actually thinking about selling it
Old 07-25-2013, 06:45 AM   #3617

TicoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmm, id love to but i leave tomorrow for Memphis, maybe when i get back, and then i have to convince my dad to let me go.....

Edit: also, has anybody had the rear spring TSB done? i am thinking about having mine done as a preventative, i dont want to put something heavy back there and then find out i have a problem. id rather just do it and not have to worry.
well when do u get back? and ask your dad, how old are you? not trying to be a dick just asking cause if your the age i think u are we all were your age once and i understand.

Quote:
i just took it off lol, I am not too sure about it. Its good for the long trips keeps everything dry. I can not fix too much in the bed with it on. also i was getting worse MPG with it on too. I am actually thinking about selling it
yea i gotcha. worse MPG!? maybe from the weight?? which cap did u have again? Leer?
Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #3618

Quote:
well when do u get back? and ask your dad, how old are you? not trying to be a dick just asking cause if your the age i think u are we all were your age once and i understand.

yea i gotcha. worse MPG!? maybe from the weight?? which cap did u have again? Leer?
yeah it was a leer
Old 07-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #3620

Quote:
dammit i just noticed u have a long bed..... otherwise i was thinking of taking it off ur hands...
that sucks i would only want 400 for it too.... new it would cost about 1k

Products Discussed in this Thread