Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #21
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
This is a place where we can all coordinate and get together. I just think with a thread like this for Marylanders we don't have to search thru a mess load of threads just to find out whats going on. I talked to a few other members and they like the idea of a monthly meeting as do I. So here it is!

Dude that trd logo is awesome. If sock monkey printed those I would totally rock them.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #22
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskn1690 View Post
I hopefully might be joining you guys soon . I am from Massachusetts, but my girlfriend is originally from Baltimore. Where she and I live right now there are very little jobs, and we are both graduating from college in May. Her father still lives in Baltimore, so were thinking about moving him with him for a while, and I'm going to try my luck with getting into the Baltimore Police Department. Anyone here a Baltimore police officer, or know any? I really like the TRD decal with the state flag in it, that looks awesome.
Welcome to Maryland. If your looking to get into the BCPD I am sure you can talk to Louie (tonkatoytaco) he can point you in the right direction... probably. And that TRD logo I made along with a few others I have, I plan on getting them made sometime soon. If your looking for a custom design you can talk to Sockmonkey.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:06 AM   #23
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
Dude that trd logo is awesome. If sock monkey printed those I would totally rock them.
Thanks man. I plan on getting two made for my truck. But I suppose if everyone wants one I can see about getting more made. They are going to be design only.. the logo without the white background (die-Cut sticker)

Anyone else want one?
Old 01-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #24
Chriskn1690 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chriskn1690's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Stay away form the City PD. Go with County. They make more money and you do not have to deal with so much corruption.
Is the city PD that bad? Do you have any bad experiences with the city PD? I'm coming from out of state and just looking to get my foot in the door somewhere.I hear BPD is trying to hire in the ballpark of 150 officers in the next couple of years, so I figure it would be easy to get my foot in the door there.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
BCPD is easier to get into right now due to the fact they have alot retireing next year. If oyu wanna get into BCPD because its faster to get into thats cool, do your 2 years with them and then transfer out. Baltimore county is a great place to go, better pay and better work, alot of overtime capabilities.
That is something to look into then. Did you do Baltimore City, or just went straight for county? . . Sorry if I'm thread jackin guys, I'm really excited to take a shot at moving down to the Baltimore area, but I honestly know very little about it. I've visited my girlfriends family down there 4 times, so in total I've only spent about 3 weeks or so in the area.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #27
JoshO is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Stay away form the City PD. Go with County. They make more money and you do not have to deal with so much corruption.
County is the way to go. My friend Brian is County and he enjoys it. I do know a few City Police and they are crazy but you kinda have to be crazy to patrol Baltimore City. Plus the City has a $50 Million Deficit
Old 01-13-2012, 10:14 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshO View Post
County is the way to go. My friend Brian is County and he enjoys it. I do know a few City Police and they are crazy but you kinda have to be crazy to patrol Baltimore City. Plus the City has a $50 Million Deficit
Damn, $50 million dollar deficit? That's huge. County does sound good, but I want/need a job soon unfortunately. . I'm actually a really laid back type of guy, I think patrolling Baltimore is going to be a real challenge for me. O well, I think I'm going to go for it.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:42 AM   #29
wherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nicewherestaco is just really nice

Name: matt
wherestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like Matt (wherestaco)
Nope not me haven't been up there in a while iv been staying around annapolis and the eastern shore
Old 01-13-2012, 10:47 AM   #30
BassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of lightBassMaster06 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Dan
BassMaster06's Tacoma Gallery
Im about to start a thread for the Eastern Shore of MD, seems like all the meets and majority of the TW Marylanders are on the opposite side of the bridge
Old 01-13-2012, 11:14 AM   #31

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassMaster06 View Post
Im about to start a thread for the Eastern Shore of MD, seems like all the meets and majority of the TW Marylanders are on the opposite side of the bridge
Just stay in this thread. A few aren't too far from you as is. Plus I am sure most of us are willing to travel. Hell I hit the shore a few times for hunting season just outside of Snow Hill on 13. And damn near every weekend during the summer we have a condo Oceanside on 64th st.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:29 AM   #32
Nick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of lightNick_Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Nick
Nick_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds like Matt (wherestaco)
nope, forgot to mention its an xtra cab
Old 01-15-2012, 09:06 AM   #33
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
I seen a Murdered out taco yesterday that was bad ass. Looked to have a 6 in lift, spacers on the tires and just as black and shiny as it could be. Anyone here own it?
Old 01-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #34

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Did it have a big steel front bumper? I seen one up near me a few times. Usually near 95 at night tho. Always going the opposite way of me too.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #35
Tight and Right
BluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBluntTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: AACOFD
Name: Randy
BluntTaco's Tacoma Gallery
C-town

I'm in Crofton, and on the Eastern Shore quite a bit. My truck is still very stock but I'm looking to change that soon.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #36

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome man!! a few posts back there is another dude from around the eastern shore looking to set up a few get togethers.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:04 AM   #37
Special Substitute Guest Member
cintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shedcintocrunch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
cintocrunch's Tacoma Gallery
HarCo is where it's at!
Old 01-16-2012, 08:17 AM   #38
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Quote:
Did it have a big steel front bumper? I seen one up near me a few times. Usually near 95 at night tho. Always going the opposite way of me too.
Yep steel bumper,lights winch. thing is a friggin beast as awesome.
Old 01-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #39

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cintocrunch View Post
HarCo is where it's at!
Right up the street from me and we never hang... son of a bitch.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:28 PM   #40
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco

Products Discussed in this Thread