LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Old 09-25-2013, 02:49 PM   #4021
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. That's what the shine is for. haha
Old 09-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #4022
Freeak077 is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul P
Freeak077's Tacoma Gallery
What's up homie. Finally got on here!!!! Love my truck more and more each day, now that she lifted.
Old 09-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #4023
mike2100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
mike2100's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys I'm new here. Just bought a 2013 Nautical Blue double cab off road.

Anyone want to trade their nautical blue grill for a chrome grill?!
Old 09-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #4024
TOYWERX
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2100 View Post

Welcome!

As far as a color matched grill, you'll have an easier time purchasing one than finding someone to trade.

Just a helpful hint.

I does not hurt to ask I the B/s/t section though.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:53 PM   #4025
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Welcome to TW Mike. Click on Craig's siggy and get ready to drool and spend money.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:02 AM   #4026
ST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shedST3VE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeak077 View Post
What's up homie. Finally got on here!!!! Love my truck more and more each day, now that she lifted.
Quote:

Sup new guys!!! Are you coming to the dealership show?
Old 09-27-2013, 07:11 AM   #4029
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Montgomery/Frederick county area that would be willing to help me troubleshoot a CEL sometime this weekend? I'll pay in beer! Haha
Old 09-27-2013, 07:23 AM   #4030
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Hi Mike. You must be pretty today.
Yes... LOL
Old 09-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #4031
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
Welcome to TW Mike. Click on Craig's siggy and get ready to drool and spend money.
Ah I got excited and clicked but then was let down because it looks like he doesn't do grills for the new trucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
Sup new guys!!! Are you coming to the dealership show?
I might. I'll have to convince wifey
Old 09-28-2013, 03:36 AM   #4032
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry Mike I did not realize you had a 2013 Tacoma.

Craig will have a prototype 2013 grill with him at the Steven event. Once he figures out how to do the conversion in a quicker way he will probably start to make them.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:32 AM   #4034
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
yes and maybe...
No worries, I just ordered the OEM one painted blue. If I want to customize later I'll probably follow your thread on how to do it.
I think it's weird the off road package comes with a chrome grille.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #4035

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeak077 View Post
HA!! I didn't realize this was you until you texted me. About time you got on this shit!
Old 09-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #4036
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
Waiting for the pics of the Meet!
Old 09-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #4037

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Waiting for the pics of the Meet!
Don't talk about it. Be about it.

Come with us.
Old 09-29-2013, 02:52 PM   #4038
Freeak077 is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul P
Freeak077's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST3VE View Post
HA!! I didn't realize this was you until you texted me. About time you got on this shit!
Lol
Old 09-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #4039
GrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrayTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Paratrooper
Name: Andy
GrayTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Lets get the list going on MDers going/convoying to the show
1. ST3VE
2. Tonkatoytaco
3. TicoTRD
4. DesertSand
5.wherestaco

Just FYI gentlemen this list for the meet up and convoy is scheduled for friday around 4pm ish
Add me to the list. I'll be riding with you guys friday.
Old 09-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #4040

ST3VE's Tacoma Gallery
Lets get the list going on MDers going/convoying to the show
1. ST3VE
2. Tonkatoytaco
3. TicoTRD
4. DesertSand
5. wherestaco
6. GrayTacoma

Just FYI gentlemen this list for the meet up and convoy is scheduled for friday around 4pm ish

Products Discussed in this Thread