Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #4923
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Lespaulkid01's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicoTRD View Post
hahahahah I think the same thing. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I think the best part is the facial expression....he isn't upset, he is just going insane...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunt596 View Post
lol, this just brightened my day guys, thanks a bunch!
I GOT IT.

hahaha this is what it reminds me of, and I completely lost my shit the first time I saw this..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZgVN77JFUE
Old 11-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #4925
Lespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLespaulkid01 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Damn it Craig....just had to step it up didn't you?
BTW how are you liking Common Courtesy? I think it's actually pretty good.. lot better than I expected to be honest. They've been one of my favorite bands for years, but I think Homesick was their last amazing album. What Separates Me From You and Common Courtesy are a little too poppy for what I like to see coming from them. haha All in all its a great album though.

Now if my truck had a decent stereo..
Old 11-26-2013, 06:57 PM   #4926
Don't Let Your Meatloaf
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
BTW how are you liking Common Courtesy? I think it's actually pretty good.. lot better than I expected to be honest. They've been one of my favorite bands for years, but I think Homesick was their last amazing album. What Separates Me From You and Common Courtesy are a little too poppy for what I like to see coming from them. haha All in all its a great album though.

Now if my truck had a decent stereo..
I love it. I can tell you like the harder ADTR...where as i like What separates me from you and common courtesy. Some of the songs are overly pop like though yes but i'm satisfied, though it definitely should have come out a while ago. I've been listening to bring me the horizon all summer so i've been wanting soemthing a little softer...
Old 11-26-2013, 07:03 PM   #4927

Quote:
I love it. I can tell you like the harder ADTR...where as i like What separates me from you and common courtesy. Some of the songs are overly pop like though yes but i'm satisfied, though it definitely should have come out a while ago. I've been listening to bring me the horizon all summer so i've been wanting soemthing a little softer...
Not that I don't like that type of music, its just to me that ADTR is heavier lol I got really into them back when they first came out with For Those Who Have Heart which I think was their best album. It still had a lot of clean vocals, but they weren't so poppy if that makes sense at all. haha but really though, I listen to everything. I love stuff like BMTH, The Devil Wears Prada, Parkway Drive, etc. but then I'm also a HUGE Bluegrass and country fan, and I'm big into the blues too. lol I listen to pretty much a little bit of everything.

But yea, don't get me wrong, CC is a great album and it will definitely get it's fair share of play time on my ipod, but when it comes to ADTR I like their heavier stuff a little better. Their shows are insane when they hit a lot of their breakdowns haha
Old 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #4928
Don't Let Your Meatloaf
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
I hate bluegrass....hate it...i hardly tolerate country, and i'm not to fond of deathcore...i'll listen to anything else though, metal, pop, electronic, dubstep, blues, i really love classic rock and blues rock, i also am a big fam of alternative.

For me, i think the wait for Commo Courtesy made it worse when i finally got it....i will play the shit out of it....but i won't love it like the album before it...What Separates Me From You was kind of my "last year of high school anthem album" and it'll always be special to me in that regard.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:17 PM   #4929

Quote:
I hate bluegrass....hate it...i hardly tolerate country, and i'm not to fond of deathcore...i'll listen to anything else though, metal, pop, electronic, dubstep, blues, i really love classic rock and blues rock, i also am a big fam of alternative.

For me, i think the wait for Commo Courtesy made it worse when i finally got it....i will play the shit out of it....but i won't love it like the album before it...What Separates Me From You was kind of my "last year of high school anthem album" and it'll always be special to me in that regard.
That's probably the exact reason I like For Those Who Have Heart. haha that came out the August of my senior year of HS and didn't leave my cd player for literally about 4 months straight.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:27 PM   #4930

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
BLUEGRASS is the SHIT!!!! All I gotta say! Ain't nothing better than dancin round the campfire strumming and beating on a washboard while someone plays the banjo or guitar and drums on a bucket lol
not sure if that's sarcasm, but I'll take it as seriousness haha it really is the shit if you listen to the good stuff. A lot of people confuse Bluegrass and Old Time which are sort of the same thing but musically are completely different in their band makeups/instrument roles. Theres also traditional bluegrass and "Newgrass" which are pretty different too. haha I play guitar, dobro, and mandolin and have been in a jam band for the past year or so, and I love it.

Also, the majority of people don't realize that there are A LOT of popular country songs that are classic Bluegrass songs covered by modern country artists.

Quote:
jeez, blugrass use to be all my uncle listened to until he passed, me on the other hand.... i listen to mostly this sort of thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHuhb...1D62AEEA55469C

Edit: Before you ask, my mom, uncle and 2 of my aunt's ( who we live with) coworkers have passed within the last year..... its kind of depressing really
Sorry for your loss(es) man, I can't imagine how hard that must have been/is.

On a lighter note though, Dubstep is one of the only things I can't really stand. The ONLY time I can listen to it is if I'm driving or doing something car related, and I have absolutely no idea why. haha
Old 11-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #4932

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
Not sarcasm!
Good man! Haha

Quote:
thanks, its just weird, my mom used to sleep in a armchair out in our sunroom, it was her bedroom and she was most comfortable that way as she had back issues, it is also where my computer sits, as the LAN switch is out there. i cant tell you how many times ive walked out there in the morning and started to say "Good Morning Mom" only to stop mid sentence and realize shes not in that chair anymore.....
Yea, i cant imagine what that must be like. It was hard enough when my grandmother passed in '08 after she lived at our house for a few months before going into the hospital.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #4933

Quote:
yeah, it just kind of bugs me that my brain wont move on, just like it starts to wander into other things like why me an me ex broke up, why my mom died, things i found in my uncles house after he passed... it just plain weird and depressing all at the same time... ugh...
Sent you a PM..
Old 11-26-2013, 08:24 PM   #4934

Has anyone (besides the panhandle) gotten any snow? Im just seeing a lot of rain.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:25 PM   #4935
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lespaulkid01 View Post
Has anyone (besides the panhandle) gotten any snow? Im just seeing a lot of rain.
Raining like crazy in Bowie.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:29 PM   #4936
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Nathan
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
There was freezing rain this afternoon in Sabillasville. I had to scrap my windshield after work.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:42 PM   #4937
Nathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shedNathan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
So I went to put my new tires on but I could get the lugnuts off. Even standing on the tire iron, and I'm not a small guy.
Old 11-26-2013, 08:51 PM   #4940
Nathan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Air tools are nice....when you get it off, buy yourself some ANTI SEIZE and LATHER it on the hub and spinles then You'll be
Yeah, I'm going to. Wont be going back to that Mr Tire. Good thing I dont have a flat.

Products Discussed in this Thread