Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

MARYLAND TACOMAS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-13-2014, 03:13 PM   #6741
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
bah, ditch the softie....MOAR RC PARTZ!!!!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 06:14 PM   #6745
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Got my seat covers today!!!
Old 03-13-2014, 06:55 PM   #6747
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Zak
zopperman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hunter View Post
I just saw this... You guys realize they make LOCKING PINS for hitch recievers right? My dad has a 1000$ receiver for towing with our f350 and we have a masterlock on it
You realize that doesn't help when someone screws a shackle off?

Old 03-13-2014, 07:20 PM   #6750
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopperman View Post
You realize that doesn't help when someone screws a shackle off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
I would have a d ring hitch but someone would steal the d ring....
yep. the mount itself gets left in, but the shackle rides in my recovery bag. i know i can get a locking hitch pin, and plan too, but that dosent stop somone from unscrewing the shackle pi. and zipties would work.. but that makes it harder to attach a strap too
Old 03-13-2014, 07:22 PM   #6751
Taco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Guy11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
Taco Guy11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AR15xAR10 View Post
Pics or didn't happen

There in a box hoping to install tomorrow or sat
Old 03-13-2014, 07:26 PM   #6752
Resident Otaku
Gaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGaunt596 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
Gaunt596's Tacoma Gallery
also, who was in the silver taco with an lift and ARB cruising 32 about 6:00 today?
Old 03-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #6753
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never leave your shackles out man! Mine rusted closed on my last hitch and I had to cut it off... My shackles are in the back seat of my truck... Tow strap is just thrown in the bed... If some DB wants to steal that they can go ahead... I got 10 more at home!
Mine have been on the bumpers of my truck since the day I purchased them - a dab of anti-seize and your golden. I just added part of a rubber hose as a bushing to keep them from rattling around.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:52 PM   #6754
LED & HID positive
zopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shedzopperman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Mine have been on the bumpers of my truck since the day I purchased them - a dab of anti-seize and your golden. I just added part of a rubber hose as a bushing to keep them from rattling around.
X2. and I will put two on my SW bumper when it comes. They aren't exactly cheap. I'd kill to find 4 for $20 bucks. Mine are powder coated and painted and anti seized like Craig suggested , unlikely they will rust.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:55 PM   #6755
AKA: Spongebob "RainbowPuke" Squarepants
AR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAR15xAR10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AR15xAR10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never leave your shackles out man! Mine rusted closed on my last hitch and I had to cut it off... My shackles are in the back seat of my truck... Tow strap is just thrown in the bed... If some DB wants to steal that they can go ahead... I got 10 more at home!

You my friend were not prepared!!! I get extra keys made of any lock me or my father have had! We had our own key copier up until last year!

Clevis shackle ain't expensive though!!! I got 4 of them last year at a swap meet for 20 dollars and the drunk idiots gave me a beer for taking them
Have a bunch of keys for the trailer locks. Never thought about the hitch pins.

I got my d ring for like $8. I thought it was a good deal, hell i don't know.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:20 PM   #6756
LED & HID positive

EMS:
Quote:
Ill go on the hunt at the swap meet for you the weekend you guys will be at Rausch... :
Old 03-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #6757
LED & HID positive

EMS:
Quote:
Ill let you know what the price is
i need 2 silver blingy ones for my bumper.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #6758
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ill go on the hunt at the swap meet for you the weekend you guys will be at Rausch... gonna be buying a few more 30k straps too... Guy sold a lot of 10 to me for 100 bucks on the last day
Go and hunt me up a pair of fucking driveshafts if you can - my father in law is spinning his wheels.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:56 PM   #6759
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
I've had d-rings hanging off my truck for 4-5 years. not one stolen or rusted in. only time I've had to replace them is when they're bent/elongated.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:58 PM   #6760
LED & HID positive

EMS:
Quote:
If they got toyota parts Ill let you know Craig... I can check the local junkyards around my place too... There are 3 within 10 miles from my house
they never have 4rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
I've had d-rings hanging off my truck for 4-5 years. not one stolen or rusted in. only time I've had to replace them is when they're bent/elongated.
How the F do you bent a D ring? pics of carnage?

Products Discussed in this Thread