Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Upstate NY Tacos

Old 02-03-2012, 06:17 AM   #21
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
I need to update my build thread haha. I have an ato rear bumper now and have sliders on the way.

I've wheeled with cny jeep a couple times. It was cool to find new places but when it comes down to it I'm not going to beat the hell out my truck. At one point we were doing trail repairs because someone lost their front drive shaft. Another lost his trailing arms. I do my own thing most of the time.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #22
MTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to beholdMTNmann is a splendid one to behold
Army: 10th MTN DIV
Name: Matt
MTNmann's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MTNmann
Im up in the watertown/ fort drum area and am looking for something to do...meet, camp, what ever. Let me know if there is something happening.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:27 AM   #23
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Central NY------- Mohawk Valley.
Subscribed
Old 04-25-2012, 06:48 AM   #24
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
I'm headed home to Tully for my sisters wedding this weekend. Sucks though that we're taking the wife's car (Ford Edge). Not sure the kids would do well for 10 hours in my truck.
Old 04-25-2012, 06:43 PM   #25
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeratbp View Post
I'm headed home to Tully for my sisters wedding this weekend. Sucks though that we're taking the wife's car (Ford Edge). Not sure the kids would do well for 10 hours in my truck.
Safe trip. It's gonna be a chilly weekend around CNY. Bring coats for the kiddies.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #26
jeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeratbp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeremy
jeratbp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
Safe trip. It's gonna be a chilly weekend around CNY. Bring coats for the kiddies.
Thanks! We were looking forward to a decent spring wedding.... until they got snow!
Old 04-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #27
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
We're in the Syracus area, and have some land and a camp in Tug Hill by Worth. We would be game for a camping weekend and running the truck trails and seasonal roads also.
Old 04-28-2012, 03:14 PM   #28

Do you know the Cooks? Near or on Culpepper Rd. They are hardcore Jeepers. Even named their kids CJ and ZJ. GREAT area to wheel
Old 04-28-2012, 04:11 PM   #29
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
im up on the hill running the roads at least once a month up around monteque area
Old 04-28-2012, 04:15 PM   #30
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Upstate NY is AWESOME! Where's the food? I'm in!
Old 04-28-2012, 04:31 PM   #31
Montegue inn has amazing wings better than duffs and anchor bar in my opinion. The Florence hotel above camden which has some nice trails to run on (on my list of places to explore this summer) and cedar pines above Osceola has delicious food which is also on my list on places to explore
Old 04-29-2012, 04:59 AM   #32
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
We run the Worth-Wait Road, over towards Culpepper a bunch in the winter and summer, have friends in Monteque. We are on the way up today, through Osceola,Florence areas above Camden,then to Constableville,Lowville,Barnes Corners,and back home. Lot's of places up there to get good food,and a nice looking day to go check on some friends. Maybe even get to do a little fishing if we have time.
Old 05-04-2012, 08:13 AM   #33
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Any of you guys going to the rausch creek meet in june? Always a good time.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:08 AM   #34
Has any one ever been down olin rd? i was gonna try it the last time i was up that way but didnt have anyone with me in case i got stuck
Old 05-11-2012, 04:43 AM   #35

What town is that close to? Upstate covers a lot of territory. The Olin Rd I know of is paved and people live on it, so I assume you could "run" it stock, alone and with open diffs.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #36
just asking cause the first part looks rutted out and muddy last time i went up and every other road was dry, and olin road up by montague
Old 05-13-2012, 05:41 AM   #37

I've got friends with land up there. I'll ask them what that road is like. There are some fun seasonal roads around the Montague Inn that you could drive alone.
Old 05-13-2012, 05:49 AM   #38
ive been exploring alot of the roads along this year but olin road looks like fun little muddy flatrock d is like a mine field that needs a bulldozer to flatten it out
Old 05-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #39
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
Im from ithaca area about 40 mins. south of the cuse, and i Know some ggod trails out here, and would be down for beer swillin, and grillin sometime.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #40
id be in exploring and grilling