Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Upstate NY Tacos

Old 05-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #41
Ka like a wheel
F75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shedF75gunslinger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Christian
F75gunslinger's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be up for getting together too ! Just post up when and we'll see how the schedule looks...
Old 05-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #42
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Anthony
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Idd deff be down for somthing. I don't mind driving. I'm in Putnam. At only 35 min from NYC I don't consider my self "up state" but w/e lol. Just got to get some new rubber. My stock 245's don't like rubbing rocks
Old 05-22-2012, 04:23 AM   #44
Dcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the roughDcd5907 is a jewel in the rough
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
^^I am close enough to Putnam County. I will be fishing a tournament in June in Westchester County....
That's sweet!! Where in westchester? I fish alot in new croton reservoir and lake mehaugh. Haven't been out yet this year, too damn bussy.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:50 AM   #45
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I am drawing a blank. I think the tournament is at Lake Mohegan in Mahopac. I can't remember right now I am fishing with a guy from work. And get out there the fish are biting........ I already have 3 fish that are 4lb at least.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #46
Dcd5907's Tacoma Gallery
I live in mahopac, did u mean lake mahopac? There's always torments out there, caught a 6lb lmb out there a couple years ago. There's some monsters out there. Lake moheagan is in courtland. Never been out there.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #48
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
after a lil mud-slinging in spencer ny, my taco, and my boy tom d's

Old 06-04-2012, 08:11 AM   #49
Adub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shedAdub4real is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: corps of engineers
Name: Adam
Adub4real's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone wants to come out to this playground of mud and trails let me know. We always welcome the fun.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #50
TXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the roughTXPROMAN is a jewel in the rough

Name: Martin
TXPROMAN's Tacoma Gallery
Im IN snow land.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:13 AM   #51
halfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
halfway72's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice to see a true upstate thread. Most people I meet think anything north of westchester is upstate. Like me in Binghamton lol. NOPE.

But anyway I'd be down for light trail riding. I have a stock height 2011 DCLB with some dura tracs. Considering a lift but don't have a cash right now. I was up at mudfest yesterday and from the sounds of it I saw the OP there. He put a whooping on a lifted Chevy with a small block! Unfortunately the last two final runs didn't go his way though.

I only saw one other Tacoma there besides his and mine... Where were you guys?!?
Old 09-09-2012, 05:25 AM   #52
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
working
Old 09-09-2012, 11:57 AM   #53
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna meet another member and head out there but we decided not to go because of the weather. I'm in Syracuse but I'm willing to make a trip up north for some good trails. I hit some small trails yesterday.

Old 09-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #54
halfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
halfway72's Tacoma Gallery
The rain made it a little better. I wish I knew more trails. I thought for sure they'd be everywhere but all I could find were 4 wheeler trails and logging trails. I tried going down a logging trail but it was just me and buddy in the truck. Didn't want to get stuck.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:05 AM   #55
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
Not too many trails around that are public. This is why I gave up Jeeping.
Old 09-10-2012, 03:19 AM   #56
Banned
DdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shedDdayIsNear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Crazy
DdayIsNear's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be in the Syracuse, Liverpool, clay area in a few weeks. Hope to hit some trails when I am. The in laws live up there. My buddy has about 100 acres or so in Binghamton area, believe Windsor is the town. We wheel on his property there as well. I'll keep all posted in case some can join or vice versa
Old 09-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #57
slo2sixty is on a distinguished road

slo2sixty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfway72 View Post
The rain made it a little better. I wish I knew more trails. I thought for sure they'd be everywhere but all I could find were 4 wheeler trails and logging trails. I tried going down a logging trail but it was just me and buddy in the truck. Didn't want to get stuck.
Yea we were gonna hit Thoes logging trails afterwards but didn't go.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:15 AM   #58
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
next saturday or sunday should be good for another run up to the hill
Old 09-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #59
0369 is on a distinguished road
Marines: Grunt
Name: Staff Sergeant
0369's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a new Taco owner also, 2012 TRD Sport DC LB , haven't driven it yet. Still overseas. Hasn't stoped me from modifying it though. I live in Glens Falls, just south of the adirondacks by 15 mins. There is a Shit tone of places in my A.O. Once i get my lift on its game on. Give me a holler if you all want to cruise here. Later
Old 09-11-2012, 04:14 AM   #60
Skunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the roughSkunkman is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Skunkman's Tacoma Gallery
There was a place close to you, over by Benson-Northville area that had a place called Tomantown Road, you could hit it from Mayfield I belive. We used to run on it years ago, I know you can go all the way through, but we came in at the Benson end and never tried to do the complete trail, lot's of rock crawling in there. I believe the Jeep groups still use it regularly,might be something to check into.