Upstate NY Tacos

Old 10-10-2012, 07:53 AM   #81
Chadrick is on a distinguished road

Marines: Master Gunner Echo Company
Name: Chad
Chadrick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTNmann View Post
Im up in the watertown/ fort drum area and am looking for something to do...meet, camp, what ever. Let me know if there is something happening.
You still up in the Fort drum area? I have family in the Lake Placid area and drive up theer from time to time. I live in Glens falls NY and we have some real nice trails in Vermont only an hour from here.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #82
Chadrick is on a distinguished road

Marines: Master Gunner Echo Company
Name: Chad
Chadrick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0369 View Post
I'm a new Taco owner also, 2012 TRD Sport DC LB , haven't driven it yet. Still overseas. Hasn't stoped me from modifying it though. I live in Glens Falls, just south of the adirondacks by 15 mins. There is a Shit tone of places in my A.O. Once i get my lift on its game on. Give me a holler if you all want to cruise here. Later

I'm in Glens Falls brother. A guyfrom work and I plan on doing some trials soon in Vermont if you want in.

Let us know SG.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 PM   #85
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
Ack!! Worworkwork. I get brain-dead afterwards. What about an afternoon beer this Saturday? I have to head to CT by early evening. (Anyone in the are would be invited, too, btw)
Going apple picking with like 30 people then to a milk cow farm,then to the creamery where they use the milk to make ice cream. I know sounds GREAT...I am excited!!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #92
Stockmonester is on a distinguished road
Name: Nick
Stockmonester's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stockmonester
After northern tier close a couple buddies and me are thinking bout a trip up to tug hill play around on the trails before they get to deep if anyone wants to join. Exact date not known yet
Old 11-30-2012, 10:50 AM   #93
Kocho333 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kosta
Kocho333's Tacoma Gallery
How far from L.I are u guys? Lookin to go wheeling, just got the truck few weeks ago...
Old 11-30-2012, 12:13 PM   #94
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Matt
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
I'm up in the Albany are and am always looking for something to do with my Taco. Not many mods, but I just thew some new Grabbers on...lookin to try em out...
Old 11-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #95
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
When I truck comes back up after winter break, with all it's mods made, I am going to want to do a trip of some kind to run it through some sea trials if you will. In the February time frame.
Old 12-03-2012, 10:34 AM   #97
Colt4five is on a distinguished road
Name: Colter
Colt4five's Tacoma Gallery
ADK's represent! Plattsburgh to be exact, anyone ever hit up this way?
Old 12-03-2012, 08:19 PM   #98
halfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhalfway72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
halfway72's Tacoma Gallery
Went up there to watch Oswego Hockey play some hockey up there. Always good games and always a good time.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:10 AM   #99
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery