Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Offroad shop that Rebuilds coilovers

Old 02-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #1
RyanPont is on a distinguished road
RyanPont's Tacoma Gallery
Offroad shop that Rebuilds coilovers

Any offroad shops in this region that Rebuild Coilovers? I have a set of Icons that might need a rebuild and recharge.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPont View Post
Any offroad shops in this region that Rebuild Coilovers? I have a set of Icons that might need a rebuild and recharge.

Send them to DSMS http://downsouthmotorsports.com/. They have superior customer service and knowledge. Shipping will be expensive, but if you want the best you need to pay for it.

I know a NJ member who had his Icons rebuilt by a local guy who was supposed to know his shit...well 1 year later and after many leaks he ended up selling his Icons dirt cheap cause they were fubar and got OME coils because he was so frustrated with taking them on/off all the time.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
I sent Down South a message, I know they know what they are doing, its just like you said the shipping both ways plus the cost of a rebuild will be expensive.
Old 02-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #4
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanPont View Post
I sent Down South a message, I know they know what they are doing, its just like you said the shipping both ways plus the cost of a rebuild will be expensive.

In the end it's worth it knowing they were done right the first time around.

Did you call Icon and see who they recommend on the EC?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:24 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
In the end it's worth it knowing they were done right the first time around.

Did you call Icon and see who they recommend on the EC?
Did not think of that. Smart lol