Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

South Jersey Cold Weather Campout

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 09:10 PM   #1
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
South Jersey Cold Weather Campout

looking to get some people out for some cold weather camping
When Feb. 17-19th
Location= pm me for details.......
Lets see if there is any intrest.........
Old 02-09-2012, 06:05 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigmaaron View Post
If I get my slumberjack by then...
p*ssy
Old 02-09-2012, 06:10 AM   #4
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of hotels are in the area? Anything 4+ stars?
Old 02-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #7
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
What kind of hotels are in the area? Anything 4+ stars?

Quote:
Originally Posted by toughtaco View Post
I would definitely be in but I already have plands to be much farther south that weekend...... Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
wtf do you guys always plan this shit when i cant go.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #9
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Hmm, might be interested depending on location and work schedule
u know the location punk
Old 02-09-2012, 08:03 AM   #11
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
Old 02-09-2012, 08:08 AM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-09-2012, 09:08 AM   #13
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
???? no dates nothing.....
Old 02-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #14
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
???? no dates nothing.....
That's his BS camp thread silly.

We going to do the same spot as last time?

I can't get off work so someone else will need to pick up the permits before 5pm on Friday. Ill tell Leon about it and see if I can get some of FJ guys there again.
Old 02-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #15
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
That's his BS camp thread silly.

We going to do the same spot as last time?

I can't get off work so someone else will need to pick up the permits before 5pm on Friday. Ill tell Leon about it and see if I can get some of FJ guys there again.
sweet.....ill leave early and pick up the permits....
do u know what time they close????
unless ant is going and he can......
Old 02-09-2012, 10:22 AM   #16
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sweet.....ill leave early and pick up the permits....
do u know what time they close????
unless ant is going and he can......
I will look tonight, but we will be good as long as Ant get's there before 5pm.

Quote:
I can get them just need to know how many. I will take half day next Friday
No worries about getting a count until the day we pick them up....now we need to work on getting some people to show up.

And if you burn all the wood at night I'm gonna keeeeel you Ant
Old 02-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #17
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
I will look tonight, but we will be good as long as Ant get's there before 5pm.

No worries about getting a count until the day we pick them up....now we need to work on getting some people to show up.

And if you burn all the wood at night I'm gonna keeeeel you Ant
Quote:
I will bring lots maor fire wood this time around, won't have a dirt bike to take up valuable bed space

i haz chain saw i will bring so we can go cut some wood for free too......

we need eddie and dalton n ben n fred.....
Old 02-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #18
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
cant come, going here
Welcome to Motorama.

The Nations Largest ALL Indoor Motorsports Event Featuring
1 Million Sq Feet Of Exhibit Space

It all goes down February 18th and 19th 2012 in Harrisburg Pennsylvania at the Farm Show Complex. Click on the video to your right and take a virtual tour inside the event that attracts over 50,000 motorsports enthusiasts annually.

Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex (map)
2300 N. Cameron Street | Harrisburg, PA 17110
Saturday 2/18 9AM-10PM & Sunday 2/19 9AM-5PM
Register or Purchase Advance Tickets Here
Old 02-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #20
BIG DADDY

waiting on bens excuse now

Products Discussed in this Thread