Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

Road trippin to Philly.

Old 02-13-2012, 02:45 PM   #1
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Road trippin to Philly.

Im going to philly for a few days March 2nd- to maybe march 6th to visit a few buddies in Philly and stop by drexel or however you spell it. Whats some things to do as a 21+ kid looking for a good time. Ive only ever been there before I was 21 and just with my dad. I was born in Philly but moved to mass shortly after. Any cool places to take my truck off roading at? LET ME KNOW!

Dont say get a cheese steak you know im getting one everyday for lunch
Old 02-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Bump bump. Still a ways away but looking for some ideas
Old 02-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
keep an eye on these threads

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post689038

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post114027

I'm 20 minutes outside Philly on the NJ side. Within 45 minutes from Philly I can get you to over 500 miles of trails here http://www.pineypower.com/offroading.htm
Old 02-14-2012, 06:55 AM   #4
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Strippers, hookers, and blow are 3 things that come to mind
HAHAHAHAHA that's just in general topics. I need to know where to find all of those things
Old 02-14-2012, 06:58 AM   #5
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
HAHAHAHAHA that's just in general topics. I need to know where to find all of those things
South Columbus Blvd...........
Old 02-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
Old city is a good time if you like crowded ass bars and tons of women

Check out mad river, plough and stars, lucy's, mac's tavern, national mechanics. There's tons of things to do around that area.
Of course I'm hitting the bars up. The women are the target haha. Thanks for the list I appreciate it