Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2013, 06:06 AM   #24461
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
New England B.S. Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Don't waste any copper!
Oh I know haha. Trust me, I have wiring down to a science now.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:12 AM   #24462
Boston10Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
Boston10Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Thanks dude, i have everything on hand. I'll probably install Friday night or Saturday. Going to buy paint now. Not sure what to use. Game time decision.
Be careful on the drivers side. The brake lines are attached on the inside of the frame.
Old 03-20-2013, 07:27 AM   #24463
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston10Taco View Post
Be careful on the drivers side. The brake lines are attached on the inside of the frame.
Will do, Thanks
Old 03-20-2013, 07:35 AM   #24464
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
The guys at enterprise rent-a-car tried giving us Chevy aveos lmaoo. Off to Avis we all got V6 mustangs until Friday. Mines gay Grabber Blue
Old 03-20-2013, 08:15 AM   #24465
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Taking a break from my week of house projects. Spend all morning sanding all the beadboard walls and molding in the laundry room. Going to prime it in a few then off to HD to buy new oak stair treads.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:40 AM   #24466
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
got view?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:49 AM   #24467
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Such a nice day out, I get to spend it outside and not in the office fortunately. Field visits ftw.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:30 AM   #24468
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoope View Post
www.Jasperoffroad.com is....just mention to Ryan I sent you....
Sweet where have I been to miss a new local shop. The rear frame box kit looks like I need doing to lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
not sure what you mean... look at them.. they are completely flat, not angled up at all. good i guess because they stick out, but id rather have them hug the cab nice and tight.
I like the way mine look being angled up, but that extra couple inches sticking out is defiantly good for a wider truck like the newer taco's. More of a buffer when your trying to pivot around tree's or something.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:12 PM   #24469
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Well here they are! Mind you they're not as perfect as they could be. The shop wasn't open so I chopped them out with a plasma torch by hand instead. No CNC lol

I made 8 sets, and they may require a little tweaking once on the truck to get them flush, but right now they're pretty darn close. If anything just a small amount of grinding before the final welding takes place. We should schedule a meet soon so I can give them out to folks.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:19 PM   #24470
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Well here they are! Mind you they're not as perfect as they could be. The shop wasn't open so I chopped them out with a plasma torch by hand instead. No CNC lol

I made 8 sets, and they may require a little tweaking once on the truck to get them flush, but right now they're pretty darn close. If anything just a small amount of grinding before the final welding takes place. We should schedule a meet soon so I can give them out to folks.
I'd say for a torch, those are some pretty smooth cuts!
Old 03-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #24471
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcBuilder14 View Post
I'd say for a torch, those are some pretty smooth cuts!
Lol thanks, had a template to help with guiding the tip. Don't work hard, work smart or whatever. However I do neither of those two things!

Anyway, I have on the list

Evan, evanmanb31
Mike, 650H1
Alex, the 4runner (emelianenkov)
Scott, 09tacomania
Tim, RItacoma
Rob, mach1man001

I have two extra sets if anyone with a second gen would like a some cab mount chops. First come first serve.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:27 PM   #24472
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New England B.S. Thread

After Easter we should have a meet and chop. Thank you Cam! Those look fantastic
Old 03-20-2013, 12:34 PM   #24473
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol thanks, had a template to help with guiding the tip. Don't work hard, work smart or whatever. However I do neither of those two things!

Anyway, I have on the list

Evan, evanmanb31
Mike, 650H1
Alex, the 4runner (emelianenkov)
Scott, 09tacomania
Tim, RItacoma
Rob, mach1man001

I have two extra sets if anyone with a second gen would like a some cab mount chops. First come first serve.
I will jump on that list. Thanks Cam
Old 03-20-2013, 12:39 PM   #24474
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
I will jump on that list. Thanks Cam
Added! Glad I can be of service! Oh and btw that picture of the diff with the gear poking through is my truck. The thing is though when I dropped my truck off it wasn't sticking through, and even after explicit instructions to tow it in because it won't move due to the rear end being seized up, someone went out and tried to drive it and blew the gear through the diff. Since that's on them warranty is covering everything. But it's still in the shop. It will probably be there for the a while too...
Old 03-20-2013, 12:41 PM   #24475

Quote:
Added! Glad I can be of service! Oh and btw that picture of the diff with the gear poking through is my truck. The thing is though when I dropped my truck off it wasn't sticking through, and even after explicit instructions to tow it in because it won't move due to the rear end being seized up, someone went out and tried to drive it and blew the gear through the diff. Since that's on them warranty is covering everything. But it's still in the shop. It will probably be there for the a while too...
They better give you a free loaner
Old 03-20-2013, 12:43 PM   #24476
BostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedBostonBilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
BostonBilly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wow that was a crazy pic. I hope they take care of you for the added BS
Old 03-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #24477
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: A1C
Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
They should, I went in to get my timing belt and water pump replaced on my dime. Since it took two days they gave me a free loaner.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:50 PM   #24478
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice job Cam.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #24479

Got them cleaned, primed and one light coat of finish. Two or three more coats tomorrow night should do it. Using rustloleum truck bed coating.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #24480
Tail Striker

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
They did. My mom took the loaner and I'm borrowing her car. The yaris, I love this thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBilly View Post
Wow that was a crazy pic. I hope they take care of you for the added BS
Yeah, I was kinda surprised when I found out that was my truck, especially since that's now how I gave it to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Nice job Cam.
Thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread