Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #25261
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
Seth, they look to be identical to mine in the pic.

I think they are. Doing some googling, the length works, but in order for the bottom of the mounting plate (the horizontal piece) to sit flush with the bottom of the frame, you would need a body lift or to modify the mounting plate.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:03 PM   #25262
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Need to mount CB connector box somewhere under the dash i guess. Haven't looked under there yet. Got a Cobra 75wxst. Also need to get an antenna. Not sure what to get. A big whip or something small and magnetic. Wondering if you guys put your radio's on a switch or run them direct to the battery. Over and out.......lol
Old 03-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #25263
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Ya those are nice . I almost went with the ATO hybrid but then saw more pics and didn't like how open they are. Ill let you know when I figure out what I'm doing .
I like those CBI bumpers. I wonder what a good used one goes for?.......
Old 03-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #25264
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
I used an add-a-fuse and ran it off an empty slot in the in cab fuse box. Since i have no power windows/mirrors/locks/ etc I have a ton of open spaces. This way it's on keyed power, and i didn't have to bother with going through the grommet to the engine bay. I have the Cobra 75 wxst, pretty sure Rob does as well.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:07 PM   #25265
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik65 View Post
Edit--forgot to mention the S2 shock hoops also in transit (Evan don't hate on me more please)
Whaattt. Does that mean you will be running secondary shocks upfront? Holy crap, you have to come wheeling with us and i call shotgun in your truck lol, i want to see how awesome this setup will feel when offroad.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #25266
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Like I said, I'm speaking from experience from a double cab and making the assumption that the access cabs are the same. Look under your cab, if you see pairs of black plastic caps, those are the threaded points to attach the steps to the cab. So basically, I garuntee nuthin
Unless you are correct haha..but yeah I am going with you. They are the Westin black ones and it was stated they are no drilling required, so it's gotta be.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #25267
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
what do you have for a rental LMFAO
Dodge avenger I think it's called . Traction control off and hand brake make up for it being a piece of shit .
Quote:
I like those CBI bumpers. I wonder what a good used one goes for?.......
They go for $1400 new powdercoated and shipped . Used ill get back to you .
Old 03-28-2013, 08:15 PM   #25268
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
I used an add-a-fuse and ran it off an empty slot in the in cab fuse box. Since i have no power windows/mirrors/locks/ etc I have a ton of open spaces. This way it's on keyed power, and i didn't have to bother with going through the grommet to the engine bay. I have the Cobra 75 wxst, pretty sure Rob does as well.
I plug mine into the cig lighter . To lazy to hard wire it .
Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #25269
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Whaattt. Does that mean you will be running secondary shocks upfront? Holy crap, you have to come wheeling with us and i call shotgun in your truck lol, i want to see how awesome this setup will feel when offroad.
Shotgun officially reserved
Just gotta get schooled on how to best tune the setup...
Old 03-28-2013, 08:19 PM   #25270

Quote:
Dodge avenger I think it's called . Traction control off and hand brake make up for it being a piece of shit .

They go for $1400 new powdercoated and shipped . Used ill get back to you .
Quote:
I plug mine into the cig lighter . To lazy to hard wire it .
That work's but I have way too much time on my hands at the firehouse. Keeps me busy
Old 03-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #25271

Anyone research or know anyone running one of those shacklemount crossmembers ( Defined engineering) ???? Got my interest. Expensive but i think it could be duplicated for a lot less. First time i even heard of it was the guy thinking about Long travel kit.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:28 PM   #25272
Dog slave
Erik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedErik65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone research or know anyone running one of those shacklemount crossmembers ( Defined engineering) ???? Got my interest. Expensive but i think it could be duplicated for a lot less. First time i even heard of it was the guy thinking about Long travel kit.
That was me. I am going to get one...soon so Hopefully can report back before long.
Old 03-28-2013, 08:31 PM   #25273
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nice, treklights GB thread closed. I saw that coming and tried telling people it would happen
Old 03-28-2013, 08:33 PM   #25274
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Burn baby burn
Old 03-28-2013, 08:49 PM   #25275
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sounds like your all set to go !

picking up my rear diff saturday. install it asap .. get rid of rental car lmao
John--I wish! Still need tires, bumpers, winch, sliders, and transfer case skid! Whoo boy
Old 03-28-2013, 08:51 PM   #25276

Sounds like there is a new contender in the game
Old 03-28-2013, 08:54 PM   #25277
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
John--I wish! Still need tires, bumpers, winch, sliders, and transfer case skid! Whoo boy
yea and i need a new job, 12 people laid off and I have a "meeting" at 11am
Old 03-28-2013, 09:07 PM   #25278
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be able to help you out with all that stuff lmao . Ill let you know as soon as I figure out what I'm doing.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #25279
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
yea and i need a new job, 12 people laid off and I have a "meeting" at 11am
Uhs ohs
Old 03-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #25280
Dog slave

Erik65's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Sounds like there is a new contender in the game
The bankruptcy game? LOL

Products Discussed in this Thread