Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #25421
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be pulling my tractor out today..LOL to shove it on the truck that is!
Old 03-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #25422
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone going to the Rausch meet in April? I am contemplating it. The Mrs will be away on business in Thailand. Either that or i'll just go hiking/camping locally
Old 03-29-2013, 01:50 PM   #25423
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery

New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1364586624.350704.jpg
Old 03-29-2013, 02:05 PM   #25424
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Dayumm. That's a big ass light bar.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:07 PM   #25425
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Too bad you can't post it up in the GB thread, and rile up the masses
Old 03-29-2013, 02:11 PM   #25426
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Now i just gatta hack a wiring job up and hope it works
Old 03-29-2013, 02:12 PM   #25427

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy.co2 View Post
Dayumm. That's a big ass light bar.
shorter one would look good built into your bumper
Old 03-29-2013, 02:13 PM   #25428
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Anyone going to the Rausch meet in April? I am contemplating it. The Mrs will be away on business in Thailand. Either that or i'll just go hiking/camping locally
I was planning on going . Got the time off from work already . Not sure if I will have the money to get down there now .
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #25429
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Considering I'm mowing his grass right now. I have dinner at 5:30 at Flemmings
I love Flemmings

That's my favorite steak house so far.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:14 PM   #25430
Tail Striker
flyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedflyboy.co2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cam
flyboy.co2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shorter one would look good built into your bumper
That would be sweet! Just gotta get some money...
Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #25431

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
I was planning on going . Got the time off from work already . Not sure if I will have the money to get down there now .
I'd like to go, but i'm 95%+ sure i'm going to the NTC takeover in July, and twice in a short span might be a little much. Even if I camped, still have to pay for gas and food.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:16 PM   #25432

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I love Flemmings

That's my favorite steak house so far.
Never been. Best places i've been are Abe and Louie's, and The Steakhouse up in Wells, ME
Old 03-29-2013, 02:20 PM   #25433
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Never been. Best places i've been are Abe and Louie's, and The Steakhouse up in Wells, ME
Restaurant week is the time to do it. $35/person 3 course meals and their filet is on the menu. Can't beat it!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:23 PM   #25434

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Restaurant week is the time to do it. $35/person 3 course meals and their filet is on the menu. Can't beat it!
I love restaurant week. I'll hve to check it out next time it rolls around
Old 03-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #25435
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
John i stopped and looked at that pre-taco for you real quick
Attachment 204003
Attachment 204004

Attachment 204005
Attachment 204006
Thanks dude . That's alittle more then I'm looking to spend though .

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Let me know if you need a hand, I should be around all day tomorrow.
Thanks Eric
Are you heading down next weekend ?
Old 03-29-2013, 03:20 PM   #25436

Quote:
Ya i figured. I would probably be looking in the $2000 range for a trail rig. The guy that is selling it probably got it for less than 2, he owns a auto upholstry business and i think he fixes up cars on the side because every few months there will be a new rust bucket for sale in his front yard.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:29 PM   #25437
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
What trails are you guys on? We did trail 11 to J and it was awesome. Such a strange feeling going down hill and floating the rear tire.
I drove almost 15 miles off road today. Lots of trails! I really liked 14 and J. I think someone has a sick vid of me coming up J
Old 03-29-2013, 03:30 PM   #25438
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:

Thanks Eric
Yup. Heading down Saturday.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #25439
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Miguel, you GOT to buy the wood ramps and transitions.

Over 400 pound tractor that I couldn't hold the steering wheel still on went on my truck with just me pushing.
Old 03-29-2013, 03:36 PM   #25440
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks Eric
I had one of those years ago,wish i still did.

John, are looking for one to sas or just to beat on?

Products Discussed in this Thread