Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #25441
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Yup. Heading down Saturday.
Trading the bike?
Old 03-29-2013, 02:42 PM   #25442
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
I had one of those years ago,wish i still did.

John, are looking for one to sas or just to beat on?
Sas
Old 03-29-2013, 02:48 PM   #25443
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Sas
Nice!
Old 03-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #25444
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:
Trading the bike?
Yup. Straight across. Now to find a trailer.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:07 PM   #25445
Ancient or so i'm told

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Yup. Straight across. Now to find a trailer.
NICE!:dancingba con:

It'a gonna be loney being a shiny truck.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:25 PM   #25446
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Angry

Quote:
NICE!:dancingba con:

It'a gonna be loney being a shiny truck.
I'm not dead set on anything right now . Just figuring out the money . If it happens great if not ill just beat and break this thing some more .
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #25447
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
ill just beat and break this thing some more .
Old 03-29-2013, 05:29 PM   #25448
Ancient or so i'm told

Are you looking for a built one or are you gonna build it?

You guys have me looking at older trucks now,but only a dream for now!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:36 PM   #25449
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I'm seeing the change over from winter gas to spring gas and it's making me happy. 400 miles to a tank here I come!!!!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:37 PM   #25450
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aidenhardcore View Post
I'm seeing the change over from winter gas to spring gas and it's making me happy. 400 miles to a tank here I come!!!!
Same here, I'm back to 20 MPG again!
Old 03-29-2013, 05:39 PM   #25451
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Same here, I'm back to 20 MPG again!
Awesome dude. That's great. I drive alot in the summer so this increase I'm mpg should help me alot.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:52 PM   #25452
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Woohoo! I only went through 1/3 of a tank today! haha
Old 03-29-2013, 05:58 PM   #25453
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Woohoo! I only went through 1/3 of a tank today! haha
5 miles with those 285's?
Old 03-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #25454
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
5 miles with those 285's?
Hahahah....haha...ha yeah
Old 03-29-2013, 06:02 PM   #25455
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Quote:

I have a lead on a decent truck that is begging to become a trail rig for 2 grand. PM me your email if you want the info.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:09 PM   #25456
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Half and half . I'd say .
Old 03-29-2013, 06:41 PM   #25457
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Let me waste my time attempting to change your mind on the immigrant winning the lottery...The lottery specifically states that anyone may play and win and the winnings are taxed...When immigrants play they increase the jackpot..The ironic thing is the lottery may be the only way that immigrants are paying taxes. Of the $2 spent on a powerball ticket $0.65 goes to the jackpot...and $1.35 goes to the lottery fund that is divided up among the participating stats...So every time an immigrant buys a ticket they are paying $1.35 straight to the states...a Tax!
A guy at work...an american of Dominican Immigrant parents said to me "Can you believe that a store owner in NJ won the powerball?" I said "There is no way he won, the odds are too great...he must be cashing the ticket for someone else who is illegal." and sure enough it comes out the real winner is an illegal...He also owes $29,000 in back child support and has a warrant for his arrest.
The next time you are out of the U.S. and decide to gamble think of how ridiculous it would be if they took your winnings from you because you are not from country x
Old 03-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #25458
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewtopia View Post
I thought I would ping the New England crowd. Been reading through tire suggestions on this site. I've got a double cab Off-Road with the Rugged Trails now (stock 16" rims). Looking for something good in snow and good in beach sand. I like the look of the Wranger Duratrac's but they size 265/75 R16 and seem like they might be tight fit (some people on here say they rub, some say they don't). Commute is 15 mins back roads so not on highway much but thinking of getting a popup camper and would be towing that.
I just swapped my rugged trails for duratrac's, very happy. my buddy and I played in a little mud (he has hankook dynapro atm's) With traction control off I didn't get stuck once in 2wd, he was constantly in and out of 4wd. These tires will dig! I haven't rubbed once yet, but then again I haven't really been off road with them yet either. My lift will be ordered next week, then I'll take her out on the trails . Well, the easy ones for now, no armor yet.

Old 03-29-2013, 07:03 PM   #25459
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
I just swapped my rugged trails for duratrac's, very happy. my buddy and I played in a little mud (he has hankook dynapro atm's) With traction control off I didn't get stuck once in 2wd, he was constantly in and out of 4wd. These tires will dig! I haven't rubbed once yet, but then again I haven't really been off road with them yet either. My lift will be ordered next week, then I'll take her out on the trails . Well, the easy ones for now, no armor yet.

Looking good
Old 03-29-2013, 07:09 PM   #25460
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Mar 19 Tacoma Truck Bench $50 (Lincoln) owner pic

Seth, thought of you. Check it out

Products Discussed in this Thread