Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 08:19 AM   #25661
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eborgie View Post
Whats the end that connects to the winch look like? I think that might be whats frying my winches. That or the fact that i ripped apart the control box.
It came with a whole wiring harness . Everything is labeled .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 64Wildcat View Post
I like that!
I'm going to call and see if it will work with my switches.
I ordered online and told them the winch I had so they made the harness to suit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
Clean your floor slob
Pair of jeans and work boots ?? That's actually very clean for me .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
At least its not covered in dog hair
Wish I could have a dog . But landlord says no way ! Lol ill get one when I move out of here .
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazor004 View Post
Grrr...looked under the truck a couple days back and noticed a lot of oil residue coming from the oil pan

Cleaned it off and drove around and checked again yesterday. Looks like the seal might be bad. Going to drop it off at the shop and pray they cover it under the 60k warranty.

Also - John, did you ever get around to working on the front end of the truck? Wondering if you isolated/fixed the clunking sound.
I bought some used lca . And haven't heard the clunk since . I think it was the lca bushing.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #25662
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
It came with a whole wiring harness . Everything is labeled .

I ordered online and told them the winch I had so they made the harness to suit it.

Pair of jeans and work boots ?? That's actually very clean for me .

Wish I could have a dog . But landlord says no way ! Lol ill get one when I move out of here .

I bought some used lca . And haven't heard the clunk since . I think it was the lca bushing.
Okay - did you tinker with anything else in the process of that replacement? Any idea if the LCA could be rebuilt?
Old 04-01-2013, 08:27 AM   #25663
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
CD player good sir..I'm rocking out to the new Suicidal Tendencies disc
Lol. My walkman is out of batteries, so I have to settle for streaming.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:28 AM   #25664
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have ear buds in and work 12 hours will be turned to 16
I get the most work done when I have something playing in the background
Old 04-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #25665
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Smartphone I know you have one
Old 04-01-2013, 08:31 AM   #25666
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Okay - did you tinker with anything else in the process of that replacement? Any idea if the LCA could be rebuilt?
Ya i did a bunch of stuff that day.
King coil springs
Lca
Remove my uca and clean and lube them .
Pretty much put a wrench on every bolt in the front suspension .

The lca bushings can be rebuilt . It's kinda a pain in the ass . We did mike (pugga) last summer . He has a thread with all the part #s ill find it for you .
Old 04-01-2013, 08:33 AM   #25667
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Ya i did a bunch of stuff that day.
King coil springs
Lca
Remove my uca and clean and lube them .
Pretty much put a wrench on every bolt in the front suspension .

The lca bushings can be rebuilt . It's kinda a pain in the ass . We did mike (pugga) last summer . He has a thread with all the part #s ill find it for you .
Think I found something....does look like a PITA. .
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...ml#post3691528
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #25668
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Rob the part numbers are in here somewhere .
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-question.html
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #25669

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Smartphone I know you have one
Lol it was sarcasm. Internets are back to normal. I usually stream Pandora or amazon prime videos on my kindle cause I'm on my phone a good part of the day
Old 04-01-2013, 08:34 AM   #25670
💥💥💥💥💥💥

johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That works too
Old 04-01-2013, 08:37 AM   #25671
I blame all this on the last trail run I did with all the water! I need to stay out of those.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 AM   #25672
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have ear buds in and work 12 hours will be turned to 16
Right now 13 sounds damn good..the name of the new ST Cannot wait for that show in 3 weeks.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:50 AM   #25673
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Does your computer not have a working player? LOL..my old one didn't so I had to do the Discman thing
Old 04-01-2013, 08:52 AM   #25674
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Found the pics of that taco at Rausch

Old 04-01-2013, 08:55 AM   #25675

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Does your computer not have a working player? LOL..my old one didn't so I had to do the Discman thing
It does, I don't use it though. My computer gets bogged down as it is with the multiple documents, usually an FEA program, and PLS-CADD open on dual monitors.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:58 AM   #25676
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's good fun! We had 3 of us working on mine that day. We got it done but it wasn't overly simple. If you need new ball joints also, it might be simplier to get a whole new LCA assembly and just swap them straight over. The hardware and bushings are kind of expensive and you usually have to cut them out because everything gets rusted together. If you have any questions about the part numbers, let me know.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #25677
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It does, I don't use it though. My computer gets bogged down as it is with the multiple documents, usually an FEA program, and PLS-CADD open on dual monitors.
I run into a similar issue, usually late afternoon is when it acts up..or if I play a DVD in it.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #25678
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
It's good fun! We had 3 of us working on mine that day. We got it done but it wasn't overly simple. If you need new ball joints also, it might be simplier to get a whole new LCA assembly and just swap them straight over. The hardware and bushings are kind of expensive and you usually have to cut them out because everything gets rusted together. If you have any questions about the part numbers, let me know.
That sounds quite festive to me..haha..and while I've done very little on suspension work of any kind in my life I've found that to be true about things rusting together and liking their current situation.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:25 AM   #25679
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, it's even got a strap on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Found the pics of that taco at Rausch

Old 04-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #25680

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of the light bar. Otherwise it's pretty sweet

Products Discussed in this Thread