Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #26561
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirk1589 View Post
The closer to Borne the more the wind picked up. The powerlines had crushed blue stone so I got up around 75 dozens of time. Did a hill climb in some big gravel pit began with and Agrigate or something. Front came up I came off leg under a wide brand new knobby rear tire equals a MAJOR ouch.
Attachment 205889
were you in shorts? or did that rip through your ballistic nylon riding pants
Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #26562
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Does your insurance pay for it?
I have a bunch of those pills if you need them .
Yes sir..thanks for the offer.

Starting 2013 here are the changes to smoking on my insurance:

$25 per 2 weeks extra per smoker on my plan (was $25 a month).

No copay for smoking cessation stuff (like the Chantix or Wellbutrin).

As of 1/1/12, no smoking on company property.

The good news is they will give me back the $25 per 2 weeks if I quit..that's almost $200 for me. That and I'm spending over $100 a week on the fkn things..

Been thinking about it a little anyways, but the cancer scare this year got me to really want to.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:46 PM   #26563
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Yes sir..thanks for the offer.

Starting 2013 here are the changes to smoking on my insurance:

$25 per 2 weeks extra per smoker on my plan (was $25 a month).

No copay for smoking cessation stuff (like the Chantix or Wellbutrin).

As of 1/1/12, no smoking on company property.

The good news is they will give me back the $25 per 2 weeks if I quit..that's almost $200 for me. That and I'm spending over $100 a week on the fkn things..

Been thinking about it a little anyways, but the cancer scare this year got me to really want to.
Ya the money is crazy . I try not to think about how much I've spent in the past 15 years .
I liked the side effects with chantix . Crazy dreams , I'd sleep like 4 hours a day but have tons of energy lol . I can never remember dreams unless I'm on the pill. Strange I know but that's me.
Stick with it
Old 04-07-2013, 10:36 PM   #26564
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Ya the money is crazy . I try not to think about how much I've spent in the past 15 years .
I liked the side effects with chantix . Crazy dreams , I'd sleep like 4 hours a day but have tons of energy lol . I can never remember dreams unless I'm on the pill. Strange I know but that's me.
Stick with it
I started at $1.50 a pack, always said if they hit $4 a pack I was done. Yeah how did that work...although over $100 a week sux, it's nothing compared to my bar tabs when I was still drinking that badass hit $400 a week easy.

I tried it a few yrs ago and only had the stomach upset now and then..used that as an excuse not to see it through then but this time I really gotta give it my best effort.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:56 AM   #26565
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Day 3 of the Chantix..so far so good on the side effects. Really hope it works this time..
Keep us updated, i have also been thinking about quiting lately. Good luck!
Old 04-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #26566
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery

Saw this yesterday at my gun club's game dinner. Met the guy. NTC member. Cool rig. SAS
Old 04-08-2013, 05:26 AM   #26567
RI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to beholdRI Tacoma is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tim
RI Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
^ Which gun club are you a member of? I have been looking around, I want to join a place some time this year.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #26568
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The DRZ400 S and SM are great bike but no 6th gear which they need really bad. My 250 dual sport has a 6 speed and at 80 it's lugging along not revving out. How much is that DRZ you got me interested
That's a bummer about not having 6th gear, I wasn't aware of that. That might not be a good bike for me, I need it to be able to hold highway speeds for at least short stints.

I actually found 2 of them for sale. The one I looked at was at MOM South in Forxborough but they are always way overpriced. They wanted $3,300 for a 2002 DRZ400S but it only had 1,400 miles on it. I was going to try to trade them straight up for mine because they had a 2002 Suzuki Katana 600 with more miles than mine and they wanted close to $4,000 for it They're consistantly priced at $1,000 - $1,200 over KBB.

The other one I found is a 2003 with dual sport tires, 10,000 miles, 2003 and he wants to trade for a street bike. I haven't contacted him yet, but that might be a good deal if I can get it done. It has a lot of aftermarket goodies and is ready to hit the trails.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:20 AM   #26569
TRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD6Speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bill
TRD6Speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Day 3 of the Chantix..so far so good on the side effects. Really hope it works this time..
Good luck bro!!!

I quit like 2yrs ago cold turkey and havent looked back......now I only smoke stuff thats worth it!

Hoping it goes well for you! Get healthy
Old 04-08-2013, 06:24 AM   #26570
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFortRichard View Post
were you in shorts? or did that rip through your ballistic nylon riding pants
Had jeans on. My back tire is no joke lol
Old 04-08-2013, 06:31 AM   #26571
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's a bummer about not having 6th gear, I wasn't aware of that. That might not be a good bike for me, I need it to be able to hold highway speeds for at least short stints.

I actually found 2 of them for sale. The one I looked at was at MOM South in Forxborough but they are always way overpriced. They wanted $3,300 for a 2002 DRZ400S but it only had 1,400 miles on it. I was going to try to trade them straight up for mine because they had a 2002 Suzuki Katana 600 with more miles than mine and they wanted close to $4,000 for it They're consistantly priced at $1,000 - $1,200 over KBB.

The other one I found is a 2003 with dual sport tires, 10,000 miles, 2003 and he wants to trade for a street bike. I haven't contacted him yet, but that might be a good deal if I can get it done. It has a lot of aftermarket goodies and is ready to hit the trails.
I know you like Suzuki there is the Yamaha WR450 wasn't made for long dual sport and have a 250 version. Could always go Hypermotard but I think that will break the bank
Old 04-08-2013, 06:34 AM   #26572
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know you like Suzuki there is the Yamaha WR450 wasn't made for long dual sport and have a 250 version. Could always go Hypermotard but I think that will break the bank
if you got the cash hyper all day . very fun bike to ride . pricey though

wr 250 i think is very under powered . i have not rode a wr 450 though .
Old 04-08-2013, 06:39 AM   #26573
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would love to have the Hypermoto but cash is an issue. I'm just poking around and trying to find something I can trade mine for.

I'm not set on any particular brand, the DRZ just seems to be the most common. I wouldn't mind an XR but they are tough to find and I can't handle the XR650, it's way too tall for me to comfortably ride. I have found a few KLX and KDXs also that looked decent but were beat to hell. The new dual sport that Yamaha came out with looks nice but it's too new for me to trade for. The new one is fuel injected

I'm not in any rush, mine still runs great and is fun to ride, I just don't need the screamer any longer and want to get back into trail riding. With the baby on the way, I've decided not to drive the bike to work anymore so I want to be able to hit some trails on the weekends at least.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:40 AM   #26574
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Up in Maine for the next few days. It is so damn nice out right now. It's killing me sitting here at my desk looking out the window at the sunshine. Wish I was outside right now.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:41 AM   #26575
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD6Speed View Post
Good luck bro!!!

I quit like 2yrs ago cold turkey and havent looked back......now I only smoke stuff thats worth it!

Hoping it goes well for you! Get healthy
I quit when I was 21 and started again..oh well, what's done is done. I just would rather not fork over any more money to Uncle Sam for the damn things. Pisses me off royally for all the bitching about smokers they love the revenue from it don't they?
Old 04-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #26576
Banned
Quote:
I quit when I was 21 and started again..oh well, what's done is done. I just would rather not fork over any more money to Uncle Sam for the damn things. Pisses me off royally for all the bitching about smokers they love the revenue from it don't they?
I've dipped and smoked off and on since 17ish. I can't quit smoking in 2 seconds. Put a lip in and I won't touch them for 6 months then ill get bored. I have anxiety that started while smoking so when I stop I'm a grump lol.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:50 AM   #26577
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
I would love to have the Hypermoto but cash is an issue. I'm just poking around and trying to find something I can trade mine for.

I'm not set on any particular brand, the DRZ just seems to be the most common. I wouldn't mind an XR but they are tough to find and I can't handle the XR650, it's way too tall for me to comfortably ride. I have found a few KLX and KDXs also that looked decent but were beat to hell. The new dual sport that Yamaha came out with looks nice but it's too new for me to trade for. The new one is fuel injected

I'm not in any rush, mine still runs great and is fun to ride, I just don't need the screamer any longer and want to get back into trail riding. With the baby on the way, I've decided not to drive the bike to work anymore so I want to be able to hit some trails on the weekends at least.
Hondas are some coin too. Mine is an 86 with the RFVC head and dual carb a primary and secondary. Thing is an absolute tank. It takes all the rocky big roots and jagged hill climbs. Run flat out for miles on end, gets air born. I rode this bike like I stole it. Has yet to let me down besides 2 levers from trees and a kick lever.
Old 04-08-2013, 06:52 AM   #26578
Sloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedSloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I've dipped and smoked off and on since 17ish. I can't quit smoking in 2 seconds. Put a lip in and I won't touch them for 6 months then ill get bored. I have anxiety that started while smoking so when I stop I'm a grump lol.
Guess you just like having things in your mouth

Old 04-08-2013, 06:55 AM   #26579
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
Guess you just like having things in your mouth

Get your head out of the gutter
Old 04-08-2013, 06:56 AM   #26580

Sloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get your head out of the gutter

Products Discussed in this Thread