Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #27021
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back Mike! Any pics of the event?
Old 04-12-2013, 09:45 AM   #27022
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABA180 View Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:53 AM   #27023
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
Says he who is doing the same thing very shortly
Old 04-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #27024
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

This was the morning of the wedding!! Hahahahaha spiffed her up and took pics since I was all by myself.

This is what I'm leaving... The airport at Montego Bay sucks ass!!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:57 AM   #27025
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
It's all down hill now. Another one bites the dust
Old 04-12-2013, 10:01 AM   #27026
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
It's all down hill now. Another one bites the dust
Hahahahaha
Old 04-12-2013, 10:05 AM   #27027
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Says he who is doing the same thing very shortly
That's right, I'm getting my jabs in while I can!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:29 AM   #27028
It burns when I pee....

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
That's right, I'm getting my jabs in while I can!
I would throw you a life preserver, but fat lot of good it did for me right! No matter, you'll soon have one on your finger..or is that a noose?
Old 04-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #27029
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
"The three rings".........engagement ring, wedding ring and the suffering
Old 04-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #27030
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
No brainer there, but too many people don't know and aren't willing to learn to drive stick.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:43 AM   #27031
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09Tacomania View Post
"The three rings".........engagement ring, wedding ring and the suffering
My favorite one people used when I was getting married:

You like vanilla ice cream? Well you better learn to love it, cause it's all you're getting for a LONG time.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:55 AM   #27032

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post

That's sad but true!
Old 04-12-2013, 10:57 AM   #27033
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who gets all the lights if you trade?
Not trading to a dealer. Just I borrow her truck, she borrows mine. She hasn't learned how to drive a manual. I feel she should. Keeps her from texting, you get good mileage, and once you learn, you can drive almost any vehicle
Old 04-12-2013, 11:03 AM   #27034
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Not trading to a dealer. Just I borrow her truck, she borrows mine. She hasn't learned how to drive a manual. I feel she should. Keeps her from texting, you get good mileage, and once you learn, you can drive almost any vehicle
I tried teaching my girlfriend how to drive manual, not the best idea. Newer autos probably get better mpg than manual, ask me how i know lol. Have you reported that volcomtacoma guy yet? He is a dick
Old 04-12-2013, 11:08 AM   #27035
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I tried teaching my girlfriend how to drive manual, not the best idea. Newer autos probably get better mpg than manual, ask me how i know lol. Have you reported that volcomtacoma guy yet? He is a dick
Well I wanna try. Haha.

And I think I might. Not sure
Old 04-12-2013, 11:11 AM   #27036
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Alex this is for you .

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/cto/3726445574.html

--
Sent from c•Mobile for iPad
Old 04-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #27037

650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Alex this is for you .

--
$30k w/55k miles where it was driven like a rented mule?
Old 04-12-2013, 11:38 AM   #27038

New England B.S. Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnym View Post
Alex this is for you .

--
Lmfao that's my friend Britt. He helped me install my bodylift on Saturday.

It's a clean truck! Very nice. I'd buy it but I can't afford that.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:39 AM   #27039
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelianenkov View Post
Well I wanna try. Haha.

And I think I might. Not sure
I have a feeling a mod may have talked to him because he didnt fire back at troy
Old 04-12-2013, 11:43 AM   #27040

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
I have a feeling a mod may have talked to him because he didnt fire back at troy
I talked to a mod

Products Discussed in this Thread