Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > North East

Notices

New England B.S. Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #29081
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by replica9000 View Post
I wasn't serious lol. But a lot of black cats kind of look the same. My cat looks like his cat.
i hate all cats equally, theyre like chinese people, all look the same to me
Old 04-26-2013, 09:35 PM   #29082
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFortRichard View Post
Ridiculously coolest cat ever...Lap cat, will lay next to you in bed and let you pet him...Any kid can just pick him up and he'll stay calm...pull his tail, ears, whiskers etc...I walk him outside on a cat leash...

I love cats...
ANd dogs
Precious is the same..when he was a kitten his owner had several kids and he just ate up the attention.

Dogs are fun too, but with my schedule of not being home a lot I don't want to tie the dog up outside all day..
Old 04-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #29083
New Tacoma 0wner!!!
TreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreeFortRichard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TreeFortRichard's Tacoma Gallery
The secret to dogs is the dumber the are the less time you need to spend with them...certain breeds are comfy alone for long periods...I have jackhuahua...she sleeps a ridiculous amount of time per day...like she is in stasis en route to a deep space destination...she is fine home for 8hrs a day...we tried one time to leave her out on the runner when we went out. The neighbor thought she had been shot or something the way she was crying.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:23 AM   #29084
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Alright, I'm up and now have to go find a parking lot to finish this install. Can't do it in driveway, too many shitty neighbors. If I don't show up it's because I set my truck ablaze out of frustration.
Old 04-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #29085
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
Alright, I'm up and now have to go find a parking lot to finish this install. Can't do it in driveway, too many shitty neighbors. If I don't show up it's because I set my truck ablaze out of frustration.
Haha good luck!
Old 04-27-2013, 05:01 AM   #29086
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367060459.664625.jpg
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367060472.664752.jpg
Old 04-27-2013, 05:10 AM   #29087
09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed09Tacomania is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
09Tacomania's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing like the old school Sabbath!!!!!
Old 04-27-2013, 05:15 AM   #29088
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail Squirrel View Post
You've got my number. Just call me then ill call 911 for you.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:04 AM   #29089
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Have fun today guys! Someone take pics so I can
Old 04-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #29090
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wheeling in ri we are at the stop and shop across the street from tractor suppley
Old 04-27-2013, 11:27 AM   #29091
ERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shedERMB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ERMB's Tacoma Gallery
So I was tidying up some behind a switch for my fogs (which I recently installed) I decided to explore the blanks next to my switch. What the hell do these wires go to? Do I have something I dont know about? By the way I have a base model 4dr if that helps anyone figure it out.
Attached Thumbnails
New England B.S. Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1367083494584.jpg   New England B.S. Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1367083510596.jpg   New England B.S. Thread-uploadfromtaptalk1367083623551.jpg  
Old 04-27-2013, 12:05 PM   #29092
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ERMB View Post
So I was tidying up some behind a switch for my fogs (which I recently installed) I decided to explore the blanks next to my switch. What the hell do these wires go to? Do I have something I dont know about? By the way I have a base model 4dr if that helps anyone figure it out.
They're just wiring harness for all the goodies that the TRD Sport and Off Road models come with. You can't just buy the switch and have an extra option, you'd need to buy the actual accessory itself and that is generally expensive or, in some cases, not possible.
Old 04-27-2013, 12:26 PM   #29094
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
John, have you had any problems with your projectors (besides the moisture issue you had at one point)? I know you've been running them for a few years now, how are they holding up?

Also, does anyone have 2nd Gen headlights I could borrow for a couple days? I'm not 100% sure I'll need them but depending on what happens today and tomorrow, I might need them to make my truck road worthy.
Old 04-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #29095

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
John, have you had any problems with your projectors (besides the moisture issue you had at one point)? I know you've been running them for a few years now, how are they holding up?

Also, does anyone have 2nd Gen headlights I could borrow for a couple days? I'm not 100% sure I'll need them but depending on what happens today and tomorrow, I might need them to make my truck road worthy.
To bad im not closer, i have johns old spare headlights. God damn flooring is rough, 750 sf done, 250 to go
Old 04-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #29096
It burns when I pee....
ABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shedABA180 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ABA180's Tacoma Gallery
Got a lot of burning done today and got the cover and ice bag out of the pool. Took on a handful of leaves pulling the cover off though..grr..
Old 04-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #29097
💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnnym is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: john
johnnym's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post

Nope no issues so far . Other then the crappy seal job I did .
I just got a new set of headlights today from Denis if you need to borrow them before I open them up that ok with me .
Old 04-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #29099

So shot, busted my ass for 12 hours.
Before, 1000 SF of tigerwood
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367102863.381967.jpg
After
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367102901.525876.jpg
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367102915.893244.jpg
New England B.S. Thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1367102933.805562.jpg
Old 04-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #29100
Trail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud ofTrail Squirrel has much to be proud of

Name: Jon
Trail Squirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Just got back home. Today was great, it was nice to meet everyone and put faces to screen names. I will post pics and vids soon.

Products Discussed in this Thread